- Witch's Couldren092.7k
- Element Cauldronby Sw.192.8k
- Explosion tubby Huge Deal093.1k
- feed meby i like pizza293.2k
- gold cauldron293k
- witch brewby Lovely Cook092.8k
- grappling hook093k
- Rare elementby Hothguard093.2k
- rambow helmet193k
- Witches' Couldrunby Wolfgirl093.2k
- potion couldronby Snoopy Wave092.9k
- SPICAL COULDRONby Polo092.9k
- gold forger093k
- Bronco Caldrenby Huge Knee192.9k
- mssssssstoneby jOON092.7k
- deadly soupby g5swagger093.1k
- water pit093.2k
- bucket of water093k
- Tub of Chocolate Spreadby Straight Box093k
- rainbow colderenby Prof.Parrot193k
- Spilled Cauldron293.1k
- a pool for a very small personby Slow Dinner193.1k
- leaf legings593k
- leaf chest plate393.5k
- used toiletby Watery Reign093k
- Cauldron with poison393.1k
- Skittles sink093k
- cup of rootbeer393.2k
- Cauldron Full of Water192.8k
- Water Cauldron092.9k
- Nothingby Glum Meteor393.2k
- chicken soup293.2k
- hatchbackby will092.8k
- Making A Spellby The Savage093.3k
- Kcrath cauldron092.8k
- bhlue haret092.9k
- milk tin192.8k
- lava tin041.8k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Beta 1.9|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 76 Dec: 118|
- Cauldrons cannot hold lava or milk despite both being able to be carried in buckets.
- Potions can be brewed in 1.9 Beta Pre-Release 2 by adding a bucket of water along with various other ingredients to a cauldron which then runs them through a mathematical algorithm that can result in one of over two thousand different potions with positive or negative effects.
- When broken, cauldrons do not drop water, only the cauldron itself.
- When the cauldron is being mined with water in it, the mining animation will superimpose itself over the water as well.
- If a cauldron is outside, when it rains the cauldron has the potential to fill with water.
- A witch's hut (a generated structure in Minecraft) has a cauldron in it.
- Using a cauldron is inefficient, since one water block source in a cauldron can only fill three bottles, while a water source placed anywhere can fill infinite bottles.
- As of 1.8 you can use Cauldrons to remove the dye on a Banner , just like leather armor .
- In XBLA edition, if a villager were to jump into a cauldron, they could not escape and would require the cauldron to break in order to free them.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!