- Witch's Couldren096.6k
- Element Cauldronby Sw.196.7k
- Explosion tubby Huge Deal097k
- feed meby i like pizza297.1k
- gold cauldron296.8k
- witch brewby Lovely Cook096.7k
- grappling hook096.9k
- Rare elementby Hothguard097.1k
- rambow helmet196.8k
- Witches' Couldrunby Wolfgirl097.1k
- potion couldronby Snoopy Wave096.8k
- SPICAL COULDRONby Polo096.7k
- gold forger096.9k
- Bronco Caldrenby Huge Knee196.7k
- mssssssstoneby jOON096.6k
- deadly soupby g5swagger097k
- water pit097.1k
- bucket of water096.9k
- Tub of Chocolate Spreadby Straight Box096.9k
- rainbow colderenby Prof.Parrot196.9k
- Spilled Cauldron297k
- a pool for a very small personby Slow Dinner197k
- leaf legings596.9k
- leaf chest plate397.4k
- used toiletby Watery Reign096.9k
- Cauldron with poison396.9k
- Skittles sink096.9k
- cup of rootbeer397k
- Cauldron Full of Water196.7k
- Water Cauldron096.8k
- Nothingby Glum Meteor397k
- chicken soup297.1k
- hatchbackby will096.6k
- Making A Spellby The Savage097.1k
- Kcrath cauldron096.6k
- bhlue haret096.8k
- milk tin196.7k
- lava tin045.7k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Beta 1.9|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 76 Dec: 118|
- Cauldrons cannot hold lava or milk despite both being able to be carried in buckets.
- Potions can be brewed in 1.9 Beta Pre-Release 2 by adding a bucket of water along with various other ingredients to a cauldron which then runs them through a mathematical algorithm that can result in one of over two thousand different potions with positive or negative effects.
- When broken, cauldrons do not drop water, only the cauldron itself.
- When the cauldron is being mined with water in it, the mining animation will superimpose itself over the water as well.
- If a cauldron is outside, when it rains the cauldron has the potential to fill with water.
- A witch's hut (a generated structure in Minecraft) has a cauldron in it.
- Using a cauldron is inefficient, since one water block source in a cauldron can only fill three bottles, while a water source placed anywhere can fill infinite bottles.
- As of 1.8 you can use Cauldrons to remove the dye on a Banner , just like leather armor .
- In XBLA edition, if a villager were to jump into a cauldron, they could not escape and would require the cauldron to break in order to free them.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!