- Witch's Couldren093.3k
- Element Cauldronby Sw.193.4k
- Explosion tubby Huge Deal093.7k
- feed meby i like pizza293.8k
- gold cauldron293.5k
- witch brewby Lovely Cook093.4k
- grappling hook093.6k
- Rare elementby Hothguard093.7k
- rambow helmet193.5k
- Witches' Couldrunby Wolfgirl093.8k
- potion couldronby Snoopy Wave093.5k
- SPICAL COULDRONby Polo093.4k
- gold forger093.6k
- Bronco Caldrenby Huge Knee193.4k
- mssssssstoneby jOON093.3k
- deadly soupby g5swagger093.7k
- water pit093.8k
- bucket of water093.5k
- Tub of Chocolate Spreadby Straight Box093.6k
- rainbow colderenby Prof.Parrot193.6k
- Spilled Cauldron293.6k
- a pool for a very small personby Slow Dinner193.7k
- leaf legings593.6k
- leaf chest plate394.1k
- used toiletby Watery Reign093.6k
- Cauldron with poison393.6k
- Skittles sink093.6k
- cup of rootbeer393.7k
- Cauldron Full of Water193.4k
- Water Cauldron093.5k
- Nothingby Glum Meteor393.7k
- chicken soup293.8k
- hatchbackby will093.3k
- Making A Spellby The Savage093.8k
- Kcrath cauldron093.3k
- bhlue haret093.5k
- milk tin193.4k
- lava tin042.4k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Beta 1.9|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 76 Dec: 118|
- Cauldrons cannot hold lava or milk despite both being able to be carried in buckets.
- Potions can be brewed in 1.9 Beta Pre-Release 2 by adding a bucket of water along with various other ingredients to a cauldron which then runs them through a mathematical algorithm that can result in one of over two thousand different potions with positive or negative effects.
- When broken, cauldrons do not drop water, only the cauldron itself.
- When the cauldron is being mined with water in it, the mining animation will superimpose itself over the water as well.
- If a cauldron is outside, when it rains the cauldron has the potential to fill with water.
- A witch's hut (a generated structure in Minecraft) has a cauldron in it.
- Using a cauldron is inefficient, since one water block source in a cauldron can only fill three bottles, while a water source placed anywhere can fill infinite bottles.
- As of 1.8 you can use Cauldrons to remove the dye on a Banner , just like leather armor .
- In XBLA edition, if a villager were to jump into a cauldron, they could not escape and would require the cauldron to break in order to free them.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!