- I'm a banana!1149.9k
- diamond carrot0149.1k
- carrot diamond0149.1k
- Golden Carrot0149.1k
- blue caret0149k
- rainbow carrot0149.3k
- chest of gold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1149.3k
- super what's up dock0149.6k
- crystle carotby Rich Ray0149.8k
- devel's finger0149.1k
- Infected Carrot1149.7k
- bannanaby Hot Keep1149.4k
- diamond carrot3149.4k
- Diamond Carrotby Graceful Dam0149.2k
- golden carrot1149.4k
- candy! chocolate carrot1149.5k
- Ender foodby Torpid Reply0149.5k
- Diamond Carrotby Gusty Song1149.2k
- Jade leggins0149.6k
- Jace chestplate0149.7k
- Jade boots0150.1k
- Damond carrot0149.5k
- vampire corrot0149.5k
- black hole carrot0149.4k
- Super carrotby Merciful Owl0149.5k
- ice creamby Moldy Wire0149.6k
- Da Pank Carrot of Epicness0149.2k
- diamond carrot2149.6k
- Diamond carrot2149.6k
- Diamond carrot0149.3k
- emrild carrot0149.5k
- cheeros caretby Past Keep1149.5k
- The Crystal carrot0149.7k
- rotten carrotby Scented Nerd1149.8k
- toxic carrot1149.2k
- Ender Carrot0149.6k
- Green-gold carrotby NS0149.8k
- Diamond Carrotby Stormy Pick3149.4k
- fire caroit1149.8k
- dirty stone carrotby Slow Dinner1149.3k
- Diamind crrtby Slow Dinner4142.5k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Data Values||Hex: 18C Dec: 396|
The golden carrot is an item used as a brewing ingredient for making potions of night vision, which can then be corrupted into a potion of invisibility. In the Horse Update (1.6.1), they are used to breed horses by feeding them to two horses, activating love mode.
- Golden carrots being used for potions of night vision is based on the common misconception (promulgated by the British government during WW2) that eating carrots can improve one's vision (mostly in the form of being able to see in the dark); this is only true if one has vitamin A deficiency.
- Golden carrots may be the most beneficial (magical effects excluding) food item so far: their effective food + saturation value is 20.4 - just a bit less than that of steak (20.8), and they are 1.5 times as nourishing, meaning you'll spend a greater fraction of time in saturated state with health regeneration on.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!