- Chikorita Crazy0171.6k
- pink corret1171.4k
- Flame squeakby Blader T2171.8k
- moldy carrot1172k
- Diamond Carrot20164.9k
- Underwater chikorita4171.9k
- banana chickarita12164.9k
- Dirty Carrot1171.8k
- outline carrot1171.6k
- Pigs Favorite Item1173.6k
- Slowpoke Tail0171.9k
- Copy of Chikorita0171.9k
- cookie moon0171.9k
- 24 Carrot?by Bee1171.5k
- golden carotby Icy Drive1171.7k
- Chikoritaby Prize Touch0171.8k
- shiny chicorita1171.5k
- Chikorita Pokemon4172.6k
- Chikoritaby Blaring Pelt61164.9k
- Chikorita Pokemonby Geeky Credit1172.1k
- emerald carrotby supergaming0171.6k
- Chikorita Pokemonby Windy Object157188k
- the nasty brutasty0171.9k
- rainbow carrot1171.8k
- pizzaby the bear boy0171.7k
- evil posinus spiderby Tested Stuff0172k
- a pink gummy carrotby Direct Chair0171.7k
- Sprinkled Choclate Covered Bannana0171.9k
- kazi the carrot0111.9k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Obtained by||Zombies and Villager's farms|
|First Appearance||12w34a (1.4)|
|Data Values||Hex: 187 Dec: 391|
- Carrots are less space-consuming than a large field of Wheat crops, and to have over a full stack of Carrots may only require as few as a 6x4 plot compared to Bread , which requires a 1x3 space for one piece of Bread.
- Carrots have a higher saturation level than most other crops.
- Carrots are used to breed Pigs , and Chickens , as technically, Carrots are a seed. However, Chickens will not follow you if you are equipped with a carrot.
- Carrots do not require crafting or cooking to get the most out of them.
- Carrots can be hard to come by, especially in pre-1.4.2 worlds as they are only found in NPC Villages which are not very common or as a rare drop from Zombies .
- Carrots had an old texture before 1.4, and were originally called "Carrots". The name was later changed to "Carrot" and the texture was changed to a single carrot.
- Carrots and Wheat look identical on their first stage.
- Carrots can commonly be found in Villages .
- As of Minecraft Pocket Edition version 0.8.1, Carrots may not fully grow with Bone Meal. This is yet to be fixed.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!