- Chikorita Crazyby Grave Sign0222.1k
- pink corret1221.9k
- Flame squeak2222.4k
- moldy carrot1222.7k
- Diamond Carrot22216.5k
- Underwater chikoritaby Eminent Year4222.5k
- banana chickarita13213.7k
- Tacoby Open Kitty1219.8k
- Dirty Carrot1219.8k
- outline carrot1219.3k
- Chikoritaby Back Ghoul2219.6k
- Pigs Favorite Item1221.7k
|Zombies and Villager's farms
|Hex: 187 Dec: 391
- Carrots are less space-consuming than a large field of Wheat crops, and to have over a full stack of Carrots may only require as few as a 6x4 plot compared to Bread , which requires a 1x3 space for one piece of Bread.
- Carrots have a higher saturation level than most other crops.
- Carrots are used to breed Pigs , and Chickens , as technically, Carrots are a seed. However, Chickens will not follow you if you are equipped with a carrot.
- Carrots do not require crafting or cooking to get the most out of them.
- Carrots can be hard to come by, especially in pre-1.4.2 worlds as they are only found in NPC Villages which are not very common or as a rare drop from Zombies .
- Carrots had an old texture before 1.4, and were originally called "Carrots". The name was later changed to "Carrot" and the texture was changed to a single carrot.
- Carrots and Wheat look identical on their first stage.
- Carrots can commonly be found in Villages .
- As of Minecraft Pocket Edition version 0.8.1, Carrots may not fully grow with Bone Meal. This is yet to be fixed.
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0