- the pink, and puple blokby Empty Glitch061.1k
- Nice carpet061.1k
- zombie slime062k
- lol/ l o l061.1k
- Orange Block161.5k
- purple gramite061k
- colorful wool161k
- rainbow blockby Dear Watch962.2k
- Stripesby Clean Virus061k
- magenta dog bed162.7k
- Wool Covered In Jellyby Elegant Keep161.1k
- pink and blue blob061.1k
- Stripesby TONY462.3k
- evil carpet161.1k
- colorful glitch block163.2k
- black&yellowby Steel Prison061k
- purpleby Fond Run7644.9k
- GIRL face blockby Feisty Ray061.5k
- KenTER green wool061k
- AWESOME WOOL161.1k
- Maya's Block161k
- Jens lucky blockby Cagey Feast770.4k
- Stripesby Bright Grip862.5k
- orange clay161k
- yellow green Stripesby Ruby Voilet562.4k
- Black and blue carpet blockes361.1k
- Rainbow Confetti Block1364.8k
- ALLY'S BLOCKby Fast Alpaca1261.2k
- Stripesby LexRoxRu22785.3k
- Rainbow blue block1565.4k
- Checkered diamond block961.7k
- The half colored block961.5k
- Strawberry & Blue Raspberry Ice creamby LexRoxRu761.8k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 23 Dec: 35|
As of the Beta 1.2 update, white, light gray, gray, and black wool can be obtained naturally by shearing sheep, and as of the 1.4 patch, brown and pink sheep can spawn naturally throughout the world. Sheep have a 82.8% to be white, 5% chance to be black, 5% chance to be gray, 5% chance to be light gray, 3% chance to be brown, and a 0.2% chance to be pink. Pink is the rarest wool color naturally. White wool can also be created by combining 4 pieces of string together, which can be found in dungeons or obtained by killing Spiders or breaking cobwebs . However, making wool from string is not recommended, as string is much harder to obtain without the aid of an efficient mob trap. The new string to wool recipe is 4 string in a 2x2 square. Killing sheep will yield 1 wool, while shearing will yield 1-3 wool and keep the creature alive for future shearing. With three wool and three wooden planks, you can make a bed.
Wool was added for the creation of paintings , carpeting, colorful structures, and in-game pixel art. Wool is also a suitable material for docks, as wool blocks will stop boats and absorb some impact from the collisions in a manner similar to soul sand .
In Creative Classic mode, wool blocks were known as cloth blocks that came in a set of 16 colors, although the palette was slightly different from the one available in Beta. Three shades of gray were added in Classic 0.0.20a.
Except for white cloth, colored cloth blocks were unobtainable during Classic's Survival Test and Infdev unless they were pre-placed into the map file. They were completely removed from the code in Infdev. Placing these blocks on the map would cause the game client to crash, since the blocks no longer existed.
When colored wool was introduced again in Beta 1.2, cloth blocks were renamed wool blocks.
- Wool was going to be used to create the Shield in Minecraft 1.9 snapshots.
- Wool was going to be used to creat Horse Armor . But its crafting recipe was removed.
- The craftting recipe for the Wool was changed. Every Update before Minecraft Beta 1.6 will require 9 pieces of Wool instead of 4.
There are 16 colors of wool:
- Rose Red
- Dandelion Yellow
- Cactus Green
- Light Blue
- Lapis Lazuli
- Cocoa Brown
- Light Gray
- Ink Black
Colored wool is made from dye and any color wool. The position of the wool and dye in the crafting square doesn't matter.
By right-clicking on a sheep with dye, the sheep will be colored in the color of the dye. When sheared, they drop 1-3 blocks of the colored wool, allowing more than crafting colored wool or killing the dyed sheep, which gives only 1 unit.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!