- the party blockby Elite Shelf1156.7k
- RAINBOWSby Honest Aunt4319k
- bold gold block0156.2k
- Ore-Rubyby Flirtinq0156.7k
- Herobrine oreby joejoe0157.8k
- Noob Redstone0156.3k
- dragon oreby bosssouls1157.1k
- Copper Oreby Aloof End0156.3k
- love ore1156.6k
- rainbow oreby Rich Ray0156.8k
- disco block0156.6k
- my world blockby T-sizzle2156.6k
- ruby ore0156.5k
- Voidic Stone0156.4k
- Rainbow Stone2156.6k
- RedStone Oreby Fancy Stove0156.5k
- Ruby oreby the bear boy0156.5k
- Amatyst oreby GreenzQe0156.4k
- nbby Yammy xoxo0156.4k
- jade ore by andrewby Smug Time1156.6k
- dimind oreby Twin Energy0156.3k
- rainbow ore0156.7k
- rainbow oreby Moldy Wire1156.5k
- Sun Ore0156.5k
- pat oreby Shadow Gamer2156.3k
- RAINBOW Oreby Safe Reptile2156.4k
- fdgfgdhghfygby Deep Noise1156.2k
- fidget ore2156.4k
- dust ore1156.4k
- 4fuyrhht848484848484hdnff vnbjbdjcbcj eujvbug bhvb2156.3k
- fire ore2156.5k
- My Clemson Block1156.4k
- redstone ore0156.4k
- dragon oreby Tiger1157.1k
- Aqua ore1156.5k
- gemmitteted ore2156.8k
- Ruby Ore0156.2k
- dimond ore1156.6k
- god oreby Burly Vacuum4150.5k
- rainbow ore1110.1k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.0.1|
|Type of Block||Solid block|
|Data Values||Hex: 49 Dec: 73|
- Though it is called an "ore", it is not a metal and doesn't have to be smelted into a usable form, although it will give Redstone Dust if smelted in a Furnace in Creative Mode.
- When added to the game, all Redstone-related blocks had no official name. In 1.0.4, July 9, 2010, the name Redstone was given by Notch after demands from the community.
- One may only obtain Redstone Ore as a block through Silk Touch enchantmented tools. It is best to mine the Redstone Ore instead of using Silk Touch because when smelting it, it gives one piece of Redstone, but when mined directly drops 1-4 pieces.
- It is best to mine the Redstone Ore instead of using Silk Touch because when smelting it, it gives one piece of Redstone, but when mined directly drops 1-4 pieces.
- Lit Redstone Ore is defined as a separate block in the source code.
- For beginner Minecraft players, Redstone Ore might be mistaken for Rubies.
- In Pocket Edition , Redstone Ore can be found, but cannot be placed.
- There is a glitch, that when dug with a Silk Touch pick, a redstone ore is obtained that is unstackable. Placing and destroying with Silk Touch again fixes that glitch.
- Redstone can essentially be determined to represent copper, but contains a more red hue in Minecraft than it is in real life. It also has a powdery texture. However, both objects take the same basic function, conducting power.
- Redstone ore can be mined using an iron pickaxe or better. It cannot be mined with a wooden or cobblestone pickaxe, although it can be destroyed by them, it will not yield anything.
- Redstone is used to make many items that cannot be made with other materials, because it is a good conductor of electricity. A useful thing to make on survival mode would be a compass and/or map, as it can be used to venture from your home and easily find your way back.
- If you touch a redstone ore, it will glow.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!