- the party blockby Elite Shelf1180.4k
- RAINBOWSby Honest Aunt4342.8k
- bold gold block0179.9k
- Ore-Rubyby Flirtinq0180.4k
- Herobrine oreby joejoe0181.6k
- Noob Redstone0180k
- dragon oreby bosssouls1180.9k
- Copper Oreby Aloof End0180k
- love ore1180.3k
- rainbow oreby Rich Ray0180.5k
- disco block0180.4k
- my world blockby T-sizzle2180.4k
- ruby ore0180.2k
- Voidic Stone0180.1k
- Rainbow Stone2180.3k
- RedStone Oreby Fancy Stove0180.2k
- Ruby oreby the bear boy0180.2k
- Amatyst oreby GreenzQe0180.1k
- nbby Yammy xoxo0180.1k
- jade ore by andrewby Smug Time1180.3k
- dimind oreby Twin Energy0180k
- rainbow ore0180.5k
- rainbow oreby Moldy Wire1180.2k
- Sun Ore0180.2k
- pat oreby Shadow Gamer2180k
- RAINBOW Oreby Safe Reptile2180.1k
- fdgfgdhghfygby Deep Noise1179.9k
- fidget ore2180.1k
- dust ore1180.2k
- 4fuyrhht848484848484hdnff vnbjbdjcbcj eujvbug bhvb2180k
- fire ore2180.2k
- My Clemson Block1180.1k
- redstone ore0180.1k
- dragon oreby Tiger1180.8k
- Aqua ore1180.2k
- gemmitteted ore2180.6k
- Ruby Ore0179.8k
- dimond ore1180.3k
- god oreby Burly Vacuum4174.3k
- rainbow ore1133.8k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.0.1|
|Type of Block||Solid block|
|Data Values||Hex: 49 Dec: 73|
- Though it is called an "ore", it is not a metal and doesn't have to be smelted into a usable form, although it will give Redstone Dust if smelted in a Furnace in Creative Mode.
- When added to the game, all Redstone-related blocks had no official name. In 1.0.4, July 9, 2010, the name Redstone was given by Notch after demands from the community.
- One may only obtain Redstone Ore as a block through Silk Touch enchantmented tools. It is best to mine the Redstone Ore instead of using Silk Touch because when smelting it, it gives one piece of Redstone, but when mined directly drops 1-4 pieces.
- It is best to mine the Redstone Ore instead of using Silk Touch because when smelting it, it gives one piece of Redstone, but when mined directly drops 1-4 pieces.
- Lit Redstone Ore is defined as a separate block in the source code.
- For beginner Minecraft players, Redstone Ore might be mistaken for Rubies.
- In Pocket Edition , Redstone Ore can be found, but cannot be placed.
- There is a glitch, that when dug with a Silk Touch pick, a redstone ore is obtained that is unstackable. Placing and destroying with Silk Touch again fixes that glitch.
- Redstone can essentially be determined to represent copper, but contains a more red hue in Minecraft than it is in real life. It also has a powdery texture. However, both objects take the same basic function, conducting power.
- Redstone ore can be mined using an iron pickaxe or better. It cannot be mined with a wooden or cobblestone pickaxe, although it can be destroyed by them, it will not yield anything.
- Redstone is used to make many items that cannot be made with other materials, because it is a good conductor of electricity. A useful thing to make on survival mode would be a compass and/or map, as it can be used to venture from your home and easily find your way back.
- If you touch a redstone ore, it will glow.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!