- the party blockby Elite Shelf1173.3k
- RAINBOWSby Honest Aunt4335.6k
- bold gold block0172.8k
- Ore-Rubyby Flirtinq0173.3k
- Herobrine oreby joejoe0174.4k
- Noob Redstone0172.8k
- dragon oreby bosssouls1173.7k
- Copper Oreby Aloof End0172.9k
- love ore1173.2k
- rainbow oreby Rich Ray0173.4k
- disco block0173.2k
- my world blockby T-sizzle2173.2k
- ruby ore0173k
- Voidic Stone0173k
- Rainbow Stone2173.2k
- RedStone Oreby Fancy Stove0173.1k
- Ruby oreby the bear boy0173.1k
- Amatyst oreby GreenzQe0172.9k
- nbby Yammy xoxo0172.9k
- jade ore by andrewby Smug Time1173.2k
- dimind oreby Twin Energy0172.8k
- rainbow ore0173.3k
- rainbow oreby Moldy Wire1173k
- Sun Ore0173k
- pat oreby Shadow Gamer2172.9k
- RAINBOW Oreby Safe Reptile2173k
- fdgfgdhghfygby Deep Noise1172.8k
- fidget ore2173k
- dust ore1173k
- 4fuyrhht848484848484hdnff vnbjbdjcbcj eujvbug bhvb2172.9k
- fire ore2173.1k
- My Clemson Block1172.9k
- redstone ore0173k
- dragon oreby Tiger1173.7k
- Aqua ore1173.1k
- gemmitteted ore2173.4k
- Ruby Ore0172.7k
- dimond ore1173.2k
- god oreby Burly Vacuum4167.2k
- rainbow ore1126.7k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.0.1|
|Type of Block||Solid block|
|Data Values||Hex: 49 Dec: 73|
- Though it is called an "ore", it is not a metal and doesn't have to be smelted into a usable form, although it will give Redstone Dust if smelted in a Furnace in Creative Mode.
- When added to the game, all Redstone-related blocks had no official name. In 1.0.4, July 9, 2010, the name Redstone was given by Notch after demands from the community.
- One may only obtain Redstone Ore as a block through Silk Touch enchantmented tools. It is best to mine the Redstone Ore instead of using Silk Touch because when smelting it, it gives one piece of Redstone, but when mined directly drops 1-4 pieces.
- It is best to mine the Redstone Ore instead of using Silk Touch because when smelting it, it gives one piece of Redstone, but when mined directly drops 1-4 pieces.
- Lit Redstone Ore is defined as a separate block in the source code.
- For beginner Minecraft players, Redstone Ore might be mistaken for Rubies.
- In Pocket Edition , Redstone Ore can be found, but cannot be placed.
- There is a glitch, that when dug with a Silk Touch pick, a redstone ore is obtained that is unstackable. Placing and destroying with Silk Touch again fixes that glitch.
- Redstone can essentially be determined to represent copper, but contains a more red hue in Minecraft than it is in real life. It also has a powdery texture. However, both objects take the same basic function, conducting power.
- Redstone ore can be mined using an iron pickaxe or better. It cannot be mined with a wooden or cobblestone pickaxe, although it can be destroyed by them, it will not yield anything.
- Redstone is used to make many items that cannot be made with other materials, because it is a good conductor of electricity. A useful thing to make on survival mode would be a compass and/or map, as it can be used to venture from your home and easily find your way back.
- If you touch a redstone ore, it will glow.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!