- Juke Faceby Deadpan Yawn1142.6k
- instalation lightfire0142.2k
- RAIMBOW JUTEBOX0142.2k
- You now cant see me0142.3k
- rainbow jukeboxby Fuzzy Bear0142.1k
- Donation for charityby Mad Tuba1142.5k
- rainbow jook box0142.1k
- Ice Music Box0143k
- Chris bought a record playerby Useless Push0142.1k
- rainbow note block0142.5k
- cool block1142.2k
- Mr facesby Loose Dam0142.4k
- Rainbow Boxby Cool Kid!!!0142.3k
- Rusty juckbox0142.3k
- disco speakerby Amuck Floor0142.3k
- juke box0142.4k
- Diner Jukebox0142.2k
- CHESSby meep1142.3k
- spongebobboxby Curly Stove1142.3k
- TRICK TNT2142.5k
- Tiny Box Tim0143.2k
- blue vs pinkby Cooing Fish0142.2k
- Music Block0142.6k
- not a note block0142k
- CD Playerby Dr. FXP0142.1k
- Oceanic Block !0141.9k
- gukeboxby Ollie0142.2k
- Color Notesby sakurav3142.7k
- 1970's jutboxby Untidy Quest0142.4k
- music boxby cool kid1143k
- eyerby g5swagger0142.2k
- Blueboxby Deep Bend1142.2k
- bff block1143.1k
- fffffffby whale0142.2k
- box of pieces0142.2k
- Chess setby Fine Eagle0142.4k
- KenTER Jukebox1132.7k
- LET'S PLAY SOME MUSIC1107.8k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.0.14 (July 30, 2010)|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Tool Used||Axe Graphic|
|Data Values||Hex: 54 Dec: 84|
Right clicking on a jukebox while a Music Disc is equipped will make it play music corresponding to the type of music disc the player used. Right clicking on the jukebox again will stop the music and eject the disc. Music discs only play once before they must be ejected and reinserted. There are currently 12 types of music discs that can be used on the jukebox. Sound from the jukebox travels roughly 75 blocks, but the distance is different vertically.
- It is possible to place torches on Jukeboxes.
- Jukeboxes cannot be moved by pistons .
- Jukeboxes are crafted with the same recipe as a wooden chest, but with a diamond in the middle.
- There once was a glitch where the Jukebox played "Hood Took Me Under" by Compton's Most Wanted/MC Eiht.
- The PS3 Edition's tutorial world contains a Jukebox and all the music disks in the game. Most of the disks are hidden, but the jukebox and one of the disks are located right near where the player starts, in an obvious chest.
- The fact that a Diamond is used to craft a Jukebox is likely a reference to how phonographs often have diamond-tipped needles.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!