- Juke Faceby Deadpan Yawn1174.7k
- instalation lightfire0174.3k
- RAIMBOW JUTEBOX0174.3k
- You now cant see me0174.4k
- rainbow jukeboxby Fuzzy Bear0174.2k
- Donation for charityby Mad Tuba1174.7k
- rainbow jook box0174.2k
- Ice Music Box0175.1k
- Chris bought a record playerby Useless Push0174.3k
- rainbow note block0174.7k
- cool block1174.4k
- Mr facesby Loose Dam0174.6k
- Rainbow Boxby Cool Kid!!!0174.5k
- Rusty juckbox0174.4k
- disco speakerby Amuck Floor0174.4k
- juke box0174.5k
- Diner Jukebox0174.3k
- CHESSby meep1174.4k
- spongebobboxby Curly Stove1174.5k
- TRICK TNT2174.7k
- Tiny Box Tim0175.3k
- blue vs pinkby Cooing Fish0174.3k
- Music Block0174.7k
- not a note block0174.1k
- CD Playerby Dr. FXP0174.2k
- Oceanic Block !0174k
- gukeboxby Ollie0174.4k
- Color Notesby sakurav3174.9k
- 1970's jutboxby Untidy Quest0174.6k
- music boxby cool kid1175.1k
- eyerby g5swagger0174.4k
- Blueboxby Deep Bend1174.3k
- bff block1175.3k
- fffffffby whale0174.3k
- box of pieces0174.3k
- Chess setby Fine Eagle0174.5k
- KenTER Jukebox1164.7k
- LET'S PLAY SOME MUSIC1140k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.0.14 (July 30, 2010)|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Tool Used||Axe Graphic|
|Data Values||Hex: 54 Dec: 84|
Right clicking on a jukebox while a Music Disc is equipped will make it play music corresponding to the type of music disc the player used. Right clicking on the jukebox again will stop the music and eject the disc. Music discs only play once before they must be ejected and reinserted. There are currently 12 types of music discs that can be used on the jukebox. Sound from the jukebox travels roughly 75 blocks, but the distance is different vertically.
- It is possible to place torches on Jukeboxes.
- Jukeboxes cannot be moved by pistons .
- Jukeboxes are crafted with the same recipe as a wooden chest, but with a diamond in the middle.
- There once was a glitch where the Jukebox played "Hood Took Me Under" by Compton's Most Wanted/MC Eiht.
- The PS3 Edition's tutorial world contains a Jukebox and all the music disks in the game. Most of the disks are hidden, but the jukebox and one of the disks are located right near where the player starts, in an obvious chest.
- The fact that a Diamond is used to craft a Jukebox is likely a reference to how phonographs often have diamond-tipped needles.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!