- Rainbow Concreteby $hadowda$hX76124.5k
- mario block1124.2k
- mario block on steroidsby crazedpuppy1124.5k
- nyan cat3127.7k
- anime block1124.5k
- lol block3129.5k
- DanTDM Block1125k
- heart aey emojie!1124.4k
- heart aey emojie!0124.4k
- Acompany Block2124k
- rainbow stairs4124.4k
- the best block ever made3124.5k
- DanTDMlady Block1124.2k
- DanTDM Block2125.6k
- POKEMON MINECRAFT11130.1k
- rubik's cube5127.6k
- red solid2124.4k
- sweg derp faceby Cagey Hippo6128k
- charaby Abby4125k
- Frank blockby Dark Devil2124.3k
- White Neanorack1123.9k
- Block of Minnie0124.2k
- Princess Bubblegum Block -Adventure Time0124.4k
- Finn Block -Adventure Time1124.7k
- Derpety Derp Block!!by I'M THE BEST1124.4k
- united states flag1124.4k
- Noob blockby Huge Wedding0124.4k
- When ur friend tells you a secret0124.4k
- the sad blockby Fixed Poetry1124.8k
- Realistic Rainbow Block6126.4k
- ME CHIBI2124.3k
- kitty cat girl blockby Big Gnome0126.3k
- The guy block0124.4k
- sophiaby Tawdry Shoe0123.9k
- Negan headby its jake1123.9k
- Rubik's cube10124.7k
- Villager Block1120.1k
- Dat Boi block (meme)1102.2k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!