- Rainbow Concreteby $hadowda$hX76117.9k
- mario block1117.6k
- mario block on steroidsby crazedpuppy1117.9k
- nyan cat3121k
- anime block1117.9k
- lol block3122.9k
- DanTDM Block1118.4k
- heart aey emojie!1117.8k
- heart aey emojie!0117.8k
- Acompany Block2117.5k
- rainbow stairs4117.8k
- the best block ever made3117.9k
- DanTDMlady Block1117.7k
- DanTDM Block2118.9k
- POKEMON MINECRAFT11123.2k
- rubik's cube5120.8k
- red solid2117.8k
- sweg derp faceby Cagey Hippo6121.3k
- charaby Abby4118.4k
- Frank blockby Dark Devil2117.7k
- White Neanorack1117.4k
- Block of Minnie0117.6k
- Princess Bubblegum Block -Adventure Time0117.8k
- Finn Block -Adventure Time1118k
- Derpety Derp Block!!by I'M THE BEST1117.8k
- united states flag1117.8k
- Noob blockby Huge Wedding0117.9k
- When ur friend tells you a secret0117.8k
- the sad blockby Fixed Poetry1118.2k
- Realistic Rainbow Block6119.7k
- ME CHIBI2117.7k
- kitty cat girl blockby Big Gnome0119.6k
- The guy block0117.8k
- sophiaby Tawdry Shoe0117.3k
- Negan headby its jake1117.3k
- Rubik's cube10118.1k
- Villager Block1113.5k
- Dat Boi block (meme)195.6k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!