- Rainbow Concreteby $hadowda$hX76135k
- mario block1134.7k
- mario block on steroidsby crazedpuppy1135k
- nyan cat3138.3k
- anime block1135k
- lol block3140.1k
- DanTDM Block1135.5k
- heart aey emojie!1134.9k
- heart aey emojie!0134.9k
- Acompany Block2134.5k
- rainbow stairs4134.9k
- the best block ever made3135k
- DanTDMlady Block1134.7k
- DanTDM Block2136.2k
- POKEMON MINECRAFT11141k
- rubik's cube5138.2k
- red solid2134.9k
- sweg derp faceby Cagey Hippo6138.6k
- charaby Abby4135.5k
- Frank blockby Dark Devil2134.8k
- White Neanorack1134.4k
- Block of Minnie0134.6k
- Princess Bubblegum Block -Adventure Time0134.9k
- Finn Block -Adventure Time1135.2k
- Derpety Derp Block!!by I'M THE BEST1134.9k
- united states flag1134.8k
- Noob blockby Huge Wedding0134.9k
- When ur friend tells you a secret0134.8k
- the sad blockby Fixed Poetry1135.3k
- Realistic Rainbow Block6136.9k
- ME CHIBI2134.8k
- kitty cat girl blockby Big Gnome0136.8k
- The guy block0134.9k
- sophiaby Tawdry Shoe0134.3k
- Negan headby its jake1134.3k
- Rubik's cube10135.3k
- Villager Block1130.6k
- Dat Boi block (meme)1112.7k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!