- Spidermans Logo Block456.7k
- Chrome Logo Block3156k
- Mexaco Logo Block054.5k
- Superman Logo Block055k
- Batman Logo Block055.2k
- Green Lanterns Logo Block054.7k
- Transformers logo block456k
- the hey look at me block so look it and like it054.6k
- rainbow blockby Petty Day254.2k
- Rainbow blockby Wiry Yawn254.5k
- Rainbow block154.3k
- Pink Neanorack154.1k
- Pink Camouflageby Low Mayor454.9k
- purpel clay block154.2k
- yellow trollby Giving Buy155k
- baby boy154.2k
- hypnotising block054.8k
- deadpool symble054.5k
- bedrockby Equal Galaxy154.2k
- Taffy Block054.3k
- Musical.ly Block154.5k
- Pokeball blockby RJ454.2k
- theby Showy Clock254k
- mistory box154.1k
- Blushing Girl054.6k
- animal jam blockby temgurl154.9k
- end brick153.9k
- rainbow happy face154.2k
- dragon mob block154.9k
- omega flowey head 2154.5k
- whiteby Weird State154k
- First Aid Blockby Prime Reason354.4k
- emoji block054.3k
- First Aid Block Oliviafied154.1k
- pink staind play154.1k
- pattern block by sophby Loving Bat154.3k
- pattern block by soph254.1k
- HI Blockby Alive Needle254.1k
- mom block354.1k
- cool block254.2k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!