- Flappy bird By:pup1a1by Pup1a1250.6k
- derpby Teeny Flock147.9k
- THe Rainbow Spiral Block548.9k
- Girls Blockby Weary Pug252.5k
- X-man BLOCK048.1k
- One love MC047.9k
- Move blockby Heatman047.8k
- Magenda Neanorack047.7k
- pink present!148.1k
- judegby 1es23vf047.9k
- Multi color block047.6k
- Blode block047.7k
- THE RUBIX CUBEby Sneaky Well348.2k
- Lave fialby Kestrel047.6k
- eye block (im watching you)by Wolf girl047.9k
- branby Raw Harp047.9k
- Muskratby Livid Zombie147.7k
- rock block047.8k
- pretty clay147.8k
- Kawaii Block248.2k
- RAINBOWby Previous Pin248.1k
- BUBBLE GUMM047.6k
- pink and blue clay247.9k
- NEW VERSION INSTAGRAM147.7k
- Instagram Block (new version)by Derp Muffin148k
- You wouldn't dare048k
- hardened clay stained magenta047.8k
- Jagarite Blockby Marq047.8k
- hardened clay stained magentaby Jumbled Soda047.6k
- Berry Gumby Tacit Face047.7k
- Hardened clay stained magenta color047.3k
- Hardened Clay - Magenta147.2k
- Love Magic147.2k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!