- lucky block blue044.3k
- house number 2by Lovely Apron1750.6k
- houseby carmen1550.9k
- green faceby Better Rock044k
- Rainbow Block043.8k
- bushby Soupy Oxygen044.3k
- EUAROP AND AFRICA044k
- katby Jay444.2k
- warp pipe part 2044.3k
- green stoneby Swanky Gum044k
- Lime Neanorack043.9k
- Jacksepticeyeby Narrow Noise545k
- Creeper headby Tigerclaw144.1k
- Love Emojiby DinoGirl345.3k
- yellow bear blockby Giving Buy144.3k
- holiday block 1.0043.9k
- cool block044.2k
- TheHaxor27 (block)143.8k
- Silly Face044.1k
- mowntin duuby Raw Harp044k
- shrekby Jittery Fish144.6k
- shades emoji144.5k
- Rosebushby Weak Ravioli243.9k
- person plz view143.9k
- blue block043.8k
- greenby Feigned Jump144.1k
- Oddish block044.1k
- Septiceye Block044.2k
- I DROOLLL A LOTTTTTTTTT144k
- mojo block mojo means magic043.9k
- diamond play button243.9k
- creeper cute144.4k
- Supergirlygamer block (head)043.8k
- BAD TIME KID????044k
- troll face (I know I did bad)145k
- Stampylongnose block (head)645.2k
- (John Cena) U cant see me hlr144.6k
- Scream'n Slime144k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!