- lucky block blue038.8k
- house number 2by Lovely Apron1744.7k
- houseby carmen1545.2k
- green faceby Better Rock038.5k
- Rainbow Block038.4k
- bushby Soupy Oxygen038.8k
- EUAROP AND AFRICA038.5k
- katby Jay438.7k
- warp pipe part 2038.8k
- green stoneby Swanky Gum038.5k
- Lime Neanorack038.4k
- Jacksepticeyeby Narrow Noise539.4k
- Creeper headby Tigerclaw138.6k
- Love Emojiby DinoGirl339.8k
- yellow bear blockby Giving Buy138.8k
- holiday block 1.0038.4k
- cool block038.7k
- TheHaxor27 (block)138.4k
- Silly Face038.6k
- mowntin duuby Raw Harp038.6k
- shrekby Jittery Fish139.1k
- shades emoji139.1k
- Rosebushby Weak Ravioli238.4k
- person plz view138.4k
- blue block038.4k
- greenby Feigned Jump138.7k
- Oddish block038.6k
- Septiceye Block038.7k
- I DROOLLL A LOTTTTTTTTT138.6k
- mojo block mojo means magic038.4k
- diamond play button238.5k
- creeper cute138.9k
- Supergirlygamer block (head)038.4k
- BAD TIME KID????038.5k
- troll face (I know I did bad)139.5k
- Stampylongnose block (head)639.6k
- (John Cena) U cant see me hlr139k
- Scream'n Slime138.5k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!