- brown block041.6k
- greenby kenzie5678141.6k
- pat lucky blockby Shadow Gamer141.7k
- key bord141.8k
- dog block142.5k
- Animal block.by Tsunami042.1k
- de faceoi041.6k
- Brown Neanorack041.3k
- clock block241.8k
- Coffee MUgby Bold Spot141.6k
- lucky block141.9k
- pink facebook block141.9k
- the endby THE FIRE CAT241.6k
- Pastel Coffee Cup443.3k
- cookie smoreby Pushy Vote141.9k
- rainbow utilityby Burly Plant241.6k
- Brick Block - Super Mario242.9k
- Mega Rainbow Blockby Getyofeetwet242.1k
- block of supermanby Agile Guard142k
- rainbow blockby Erect Skill041.3k
- Football Block041.9k
- puppyby Pushy Vote541.6k
- puppyby Jittery Fish241.3k
- rudolph the red nouised riandeerby Jittery Fish341.4k
- cookie block041.4k
- kawaii Rouldolph241.5k
- Best blockby Shaky Curve141.4k
- face w/ fangsby TheCatLord142k
- sloth blockby #Ellabae342.2k
- The Moose Block341.6k
- Cosmic Brownie Block241.5k
- cool block141.7k
- random block 1041.6k
- rainbow blockby Aloof Mind241.8k
- Dog flag042.2k
- night sky141.9k
- insta block241.6k
- hardened clay stained brown041.6k
- Bob The Walrus block :Dby jedi_elsa542.5k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!