- brown block043.4k
- greenby kenzie5678143.4k
- pat lucky blockby Shadow Gamer143.5k
- key bord143.6k
- dog block144.3k
- Animal block.by Tsunami043.9k
- de faceoi043.3k
- Brown Neanorack043.1k
- clock block243.5k
- Coffee MUgby Bold Spot143.4k
- lucky block143.7k
- pink facebook block143.7k
- the endby THE FIRE CAT243.4k
- Pastel Coffee Cup445.2k
- cookie smoreby Pushy Vote143.7k
- rainbow utilityby Burly Plant243.4k
- Brick Block - Super Mario244.7k
- Mega Rainbow Blockby Getyofeetwet243.9k
- block of supermanby Agile Guard143.8k
- rainbow blockby Erect Skill043.1k
- Football Block043.7k
- puppyby Pushy Vote543.4k
- puppyby Jittery Fish243.1k
- rudolph the red nouised riandeerby Jittery Fish343.2k
- cookie block043.2k
- kawaii Rouldolph243.3k
- Best blockby Shaky Curve143.2k
- face w/ fangsby TheCatLord143.8k
- sloth blockby #Ellabae344k
- The Moose Block343.4k
- Cosmic Brownie Block243.3k
- cool block143.5k
- random block 1043.4k
- rainbow blockby Aloof Mind243.5k
- Dog flag043.9k
- night sky143.7k
- insta block243.4k
- hardened clay stained brown043.3k
- Bob The Walrus block :Dby jedi_elsa544.4k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!