- kawaii ovenby Catpotato2508.1k
- magic furnaceby SpaceC29494.9k
- happy block0508k
- modern ovenby Rare Rate0508.8k
- Love Fire0508.1k
- Kitty furnace pet0508.9k
- Rainbow Furnace0507.9k
- color changer fernece0507.9k
- super furnace1507.9k
- rubix cube1508.8k
- Noob Furnace0507.8k
- ovenby DexStar1508.4k
- piec 2by Creepy Kelp0507.9k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay1508.4k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay0508k
- Low-Res Furnaceby Marcos3508.3k
- rubix cube1507.9k
- Ender furnaceby DragonGgamer0507.8k
- rubix cube0507.9k
- the fiery cheese chamber1508.2k
- Modern Stove2509.8k
- Cooker (minecraft mod)5511.7k
- goodby hello0508.1k
- THE NEW FURNACE13509.1k
- ovenby Mad Tuba1508.4k
- Ovenby Unhappy Cave1508.3k
- rubix cubeby itsyaboi3508.2k
- TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by ttboy0508k
- my ovenby ttboy0508k
- rubix cube0508.1k
- Hospital Gear0507.7k
- erfgby Ajar Taste0507.7k
- rubix cube0508k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
Furnaces can naturally be placed in NPC Villages houses. Before the furnace appeared, smelting was accomplished by creating a fire and dropping the ores or raw food into it. The furnace, when right-clicked, has its own smelting menu where smelting operations can be done. It consists of one field for the object that will be smelted, one field for the fuel and one field for the output object.
There are two squares one on top of the other. The fuel is placed on the bottom square, while the object wished to be smelted is placed in the top square. This will cause an arrow on the left of the squares to start to turn white. Once it is filled, the desired Items will be placed in the adjacent box of the arrow for the player to take.
- Furnaces are only luminous when being used.
- Lava can be used as fuel in a furnace. It can smelt up to 100 items before it runs out. Using lava as a fuel will not consume the bucket holding the lava. This method can be a great option if close to a lava source.
- The furnace ID is initially 61, however, 62 is a lit furnace . The lit furnace does not work without fuel though.
- Furnaces connected to comparators give off a Redstone signal when active (up to 3).
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!