- kawaii ovenby Catpotato2436.6k
- super cooker4438.3k
- magic furnaceby SpaceC29423.4k
- happy block0436.5k
- modern ovenby Rare Rate0437.2k
- Love Fire0436.6k
- Kitty furnace pet0437.4k
- Rainbow Furnace0436.4k
- color changer fernece0436.4k
- super furnace1436.4k
- rubix cube1437.2k
- Noob Furnace0436.3k
- ovenby DexStar1436.8k
- piec 2by Creepy Kelp0436.4k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay1436.8k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay0436.5k
- Low-Res Furnaceby Marcos3436.8k
- rubix cube1436.4k
- Ender furnaceby DragonGgamer0436.3k
- rubix cube0436.4k
- the fiery cheese chamber1436.6k
- Modern Stove2438.3k
- Cooker (minecraft mod)5439.8k
- goodby hello0436.6k
- THE NEW FURNACE13437.5k
- ovenby Mad Tuba1436.9k
- Ovenby Unhappy Cave1436.8k
- rubix cubeby itsyaboi3436.7k
- TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by ttboy0436.5k
- my ovenby ttboy0436.5k
- rubix cube0436.6k
- Hospital Gear0436.2k
- erfgby Ajar Taste0436.2k
- rubix cube0436.5k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
Furnaces can naturally be placed in NPC Villages houses. Before the furnace appeared, smelting was accomplished by creating a fire and dropping the ores or raw food into it. The furnace, when right-clicked, has its own smelting menu where smelting operations can be done. It consists of one field for the object that will be smelted, one field for the fuel and one field for the output object.
There are two squares one on top of the other. The fuel is placed on the bottom square, while the object wished to be smelted is placed in the top square. This will cause an arrow on the left of the squares to start to turn white. Once it is filled, the desired Items will be placed in the adjacent box of the arrow for the player to take.
- Furnaces are only luminous when being used.
- Lava can be used as fuel in a furnace. It can smelt up to 100 items before it runs out. Using lava as a fuel will not consume the bucket holding the lava. This method can be a great option if close to a lava source.
- The furnace ID is initially 61, however, 62 is a lit furnace . The lit furnace does not work without fuel though.
- Furnaces connected to comparators give off a Redstone signal when active (up to 3).
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!