- kawaii ovenby Catpotato2603.4k
- super cooker4605.5k
- magic furnaceby SpaceC29590.2k
- happy block0603.3k
- modern ovenby Rare Rate0604k
- Love Fire0603.4k
- Kitty furnace pet0604.2k
- Rainbow Furnace0603.1k
- color changer fernece0603.1k
- super furnace1603.1k
- rubix cube1604.2k
- Noob Furnace0603k
- ovenby DexStar1603.7k
- piec 2by Creepy Kelp0603.1k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay1603.7k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay0603.3k
- Low-Res Furnaceby Marcos3603.6k
- rubix cube1603.1k
- Ender furnaceby DragonGgamer0603k
- rubix cube0603.1k
- the fiery cheese chamber1603.6k
- Modern Stove2605k
- Cooker (minecraft mod)5607.7k
- goodby hello0603.3k
- THE NEW FURNACE13604.5k
- ovenby Mad Tuba1603.7k
- Ovenby Unhappy Cave1603.6k
- rubix cubeby itsyaboi3603.5k
- TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by ttboy0603.2k
- my ovenby ttboy0603.2k
- rubix cube0603.4k
- Hospital Gear0602.9k
- erfgby Ajar Taste0602.9k
- rubix cube0603.2k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
Furnaces can naturally be placed in NPC Villages houses. Before the furnace appeared, smelting was accomplished by creating a fire and dropping the ores or raw food into it. The furnace, when right-clicked, has its own smelting menu where smelting operations can be done. It consists of one field for the object that will be smelted, one field for the fuel and one field for the output object.
There are two squares one on top of the other. The fuel is placed on the bottom square, while the object wished to be smelted is placed in the top square. This will cause an arrow on the left of the squares to start to turn white. Once it is filled, the desired Items will be placed in the adjacent box of the arrow for the player to take.
- Furnaces are only luminous when being used.
- Lava can be used as fuel in a furnace. It can smelt up to 100 items before it runs out. Using lava as a fuel will not consume the bucket holding the lava. This method can be a great option if close to a lava source.
- The furnace ID is initially 61, however, 62 is a lit furnace . The lit furnace does not work without fuel though.
- Furnaces connected to comparators give off a Redstone signal when active (up to 3).
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!