- kawaii ovenby Catpotato2438.4k
- super cooker4440k
- magic furnaceby SpaceC29425.1k
- happy block0438.3k
- modern ovenby Rare Rate0439k
- Love Fire0438.3k
- Kitty furnace pet0439.1k
- Rainbow Furnace0438.1k
- color changer fernece0438.1k
- super furnace1438.1k
- rubix cube1438.9k
- Noob Furnace0438.1k
- ovenby DexStar1438.6k
- piec 2by Creepy Kelp0438.1k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay1438.6k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay0438.3k
- Low-Res Furnaceby Marcos3438.6k
- rubix cube1438.1k
- Ender furnaceby DragonGgamer0438k
- rubix cube0438.1k
- the fiery cheese chamber1438.3k
- Modern Stove2440k
- Cooker (minecraft mod)5441.6k
- goodby hello0438.3k
- THE NEW FURNACE13439.2k
- ovenby Mad Tuba1438.6k
- Ovenby Unhappy Cave1438.5k
- rubix cubeby itsyaboi3438.5k
- TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by ttboy0438.3k
- my ovenby ttboy0438.3k
- rubix cube0438.4k
- Hospital Gear0438k
- erfgby Ajar Taste0437.9k
- rubix cube0438.2k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
Furnaces can naturally be placed in NPC Villages houses. Before the furnace appeared, smelting was accomplished by creating a fire and dropping the ores or raw food into it. The furnace, when right-clicked, has its own smelting menu where smelting operations can be done. It consists of one field for the object that will be smelted, one field for the fuel and one field for the output object.
There are two squares one on top of the other. The fuel is placed on the bottom square, while the object wished to be smelted is placed in the top square. This will cause an arrow on the left of the squares to start to turn white. Once it is filled, the desired Items will be placed in the adjacent box of the arrow for the player to take.
- Furnaces are only luminous when being used.
- Lava can be used as fuel in a furnace. It can smelt up to 100 items before it runs out. Using lava as a fuel will not consume the bucket holding the lava. This method can be a great option if close to a lava source.
- The furnace ID is initially 61, however, 62 is a lit furnace . The lit furnace does not work without fuel though.
- Furnaces connected to comparators give off a Redstone signal when active (up to 3).
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!