- Messed up Dispenser0142.9k
- LOLOLOLOLOLby Hot Mask0142.4k
- Night stand-table0142.9k
- dispencer in discuiseby Elusive Hug0142.5k
- king dispinser1142.8k
- Noob Dispenser1145k
- derpy plastic dispencer0142.9k
- crate spitter0142.3k
- need redstone skin :)by Giving Egg0142.5k
- Slime cannonby Junior Flash1143.1k
- boom boxby HP fan0142.7k
- dispencerby Full Nerd0142.8k
- by yo DJ2142.6k
- cool shot0142.4k
- creeper canon0142.4k
- THIS FROG ON CRACK0142.5k
- shy dispenserby TheProCoder9142.8k
- the wither block0142.4k
- End infected dispenser1143.3k
- wacky thing1142.7k
- omg blocks1142.9k
- blue portal dispenser1142.3k
- vendingby kenzie56781142.4k
- Lava Dispenser0142.4k
- Dragon ball one0143.1k
- derpby Soft Crib1142.4k
- Super droper 20000142.4k
- put it in my mouth block0142.7k
- Evil Dispenserby oof0142.3k
- CRAXZY CUTE DISPENCER!!1111.9k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Beta 1.2|
|Type of Block||Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 17 Dec: 23|
- Most items are shot out of the dispenser in its entity form. These items land 1-3 blocks away from the dispenser.
- Bottles 'o' Enchanting , snowballs, splash potions, arrows and eggs are shot out of the dispenser as if they were used through their right click action. Arrows are shot anywhere from 10-21 blocks away from the dispenser.
- Fire charges are shot straight, similar to a ghast . However, they may come out at an angle.
- Spawn eggs spawn its mob directly in front of the dispenser.
- Boats and minecarts are shot out in its entity form. If there is water in front of the dispenser, a boat will be placed on top of the water. Similarly, if a minecart track (of any kind) is in front of the dispenser, a minecart will be placed on top of the track.
- Water and lava buckets will be placed in front of the dispenser when triggered. If an empty bucket is inside the dispenser, lava or water will be taken from in front of the dispenser and the bucket inside the dispenser will be filled with the corresponding liquid.
- TNT is dispensed as lit TNT, which will fall if there is an opening below the block it is dispensed on.
- In version 1.4, there was a rare glitch where a dispenser in a jungle temple would fire and turn into a green wool block upon breaking the trip wire. (This was fixed as of 1.5.2.)
- Firework Rockets launch straight upwards when fired from a dispenser. This can be used to make firework displays. Can fire underwater, without the firework being affected by this.
- The dispenser uses the same texture as the furnace on all sides except for the front face.
- The texture file for the dispenser menu is named "trap.png", perhaps because it was originally designed for making arrow traps.
- The dispenser, under a continuous redstone current, will keep firing until a player destroys it or turns it off. Buttons only fire one item from the dispenser.
- Dispensers are commonly found in jungle temples and protect the treasure inside (there are always two inside a jungle temple.)
- You can place buttons on a dispenser by sneaking (shift button) and then placing the button.
- It is possible to make an unlimited diamond block using the dispenser and requires 2 players to do so.
- In the Xbox 360 version, to some players they used this bug as a kind of "Creative mode" but was removed in a recent update.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!