- Derp Block5443.7k
- Shadowby Soldier292442.5k
- Instagram block black and white version20434.9k
- rainbow dirt1442.7k
- RAINBOW DIRT1442.8k
- Lucky Block2443.1k
- overgrown purple plantby CODER5471443.1k
- lava secured block1442.8k
- trick blockby <:3444.1k
- Pig nose0443.4k
- Noob Dirt2447.7k
- CUTE PURPLE CAT!4444.3k
- apocalyptic block (alternate universe)1443.3k
- Dirt Blockby Mature Whirl1442.6k
- Grass/dirt blockby AlphaCount0443.3k
- Desert Planet0443.1k
- kitten dirt1442.6k
- the best dirt everby ILoveKaspurr1443.2k
- dimond dirt blockby The Warrior2443k
- toxic monsterby swagger3444.6k
- Grass Or Dirt0442.7k
- fake goldby coolwatch1110443k
- NETHER DIRT0442.6k
- space dirt0442.7k
- Purple Guy Block2443.4k
- WIERD DIRT0442.7k
- MoonRockby Untidy Tiger0442.5k
- mutant block0443.4k
- derp block1442.7k
- Dirtby Moroniq0442.9k
- plantinumby Dense Draw0442.6k
- green rules1443.1k
- Smiling Dirtby Lush Valley0442.6k
- I was boredby lmnjuice3442.5k
- bobby Various Dog0442.6k
- Toy Grass0440.6k
- Ender dirt0393k
- purple blockby Strident DNA1366.6k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Classic Pre 0.0.9a|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 03 Dec: 03|
Dirt is not used in any Crafting recipes whatsoever (but some mods have crafting with dirt). Some uses offered by this block are as a necessity for growing certain plants after being tilled with a Hoe , though Sugar Cane and Saplings don't need tilling. Dirt can also be used as a cheap material for when a player wishes to block off branches of a Cavern , build walls or scaffolds, stack to get to high places, or any similar task that requires a medium to large number of blocks that are not affected by gravity and are fireproof. It is also commonly used on Survival if the player didn't obtain wood or cobblestone, making it an important building material for the first night and if the player does not have enough time to build they can dig a hole and cover it with dirt to survive.
- A bug in Minecraft Beta 1.8 pre-release allowed any Block (including Bedrock ) to change into Dirt when a Huge Mushrooms was grown on it. This was later fixed in the second pre-release of version 1.8 so that Huge Mushrooms can only be grown on Dirt, Grass or Mycelium .
- Dirt slabs were added in Survival Test, but were quickly removed. Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
- Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!