- Derp Block5420.7k
- Shadowby Soldier292419.6k
- Instagram block black and white version20411.9k
- rainbow dirt1419.7k
- RAINBOW DIRT1419.9k
- Lucky Block2420.2k
- overgrown purple plantby CODER5471420.2k
- lava secured block1419.9k
- trick blockby <:3421.1k
- Pig nose0420.5k
- Noob Dirt2424.7k
- CUTE PURPLE CAT!4421.4k
- apocalyptic block (alternate universe)1420.4k
- Dirt Blockby Mature Whirl1419.7k
- Grass/dirt blockby AlphaCount0420.3k
- kitten dirt1419.7k
- the best dirt everby ILoveKaspurr1420.3k
- dimond dirt blockby The Warrior2420.1k
- toxic monsterby swagger3421.5k
- Grass Or Dirt0419.8k
- fake goldby coolwatch1110420k
- NETHER DIRT0419.7k
- space dirt0419.8k
- Purple Guy Block2420.5k
- WIERD DIRT0419.8k
- MoonRockby Untidy Tiger0419.6k
- mutant block0420.4k
- derp block1419.8k
- Dirtby Moroniq0419.9k
- plantinumby Dense Draw0419.7k
- green rules1420.1k
- Smiling Dirtby Lush Valley0419.7k
- I was boredby lmnjuice3419.6k
- bobby Various Dog0419.7k
- Toy Grass0417.6k
- Ender dirt0370.1k
- purple blockby Strident DNA1343.7k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Classic Pre 0.0.9a|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 03 Dec: 03|
Dirt is not used in any Crafting recipes whatsoever (but some mods have crafting with dirt). Some uses offered by this block are as a necessity for growing certain plants after being tilled with a Hoe , though Sugar Cane and Saplings don't need tilling. Dirt can also be used as a cheap material for when a player wishes to block off branches of a Cavern , build walls or scaffolds, stack to get to high places, or any similar task that requires a medium to large number of blocks that are not affected by gravity and are fireproof. It is also commonly used on Survival if the player didn't obtain wood or cobblestone, making it an important building material for the first night and if the player does not have enough time to build they can dig a hole and cover it with dirt to survive.
- A bug in Minecraft Beta 1.8 pre-release allowed any Block (including Bedrock ) to change into Dirt when a Huge Mushrooms was grown on it. This was later fixed in the second pre-release of version 1.8 so that Huge Mushrooms can only be grown on Dirt, Grass or Mycelium .
- Dirt slabs were added in Survival Test, but were quickly removed. Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
- Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!