- Derp Block5415k
- Shadowby Soldier292413.8k
- Instagram block black and white version20406.1k
- rainbow dirt1414k
- RAINBOW DIRT1414.1k
- Lucky Block2414.4k
- overgrown purple plantby CODER5471414.4k
- lava secured block1414.1k
- trick blockby <:3415.3k
- Pig nose0414.7k
- Noob Dirt2418.9k
- CUTE PURPLE CAT!4415.6k
- apocalyptic block (alternate universe)1414.6k
- Dirt Blockby Mature Whirl1414k
- Grass/dirt blockby AlphaCount0414.6k
- Desert Planet0414.4k
- kitten dirt1413.9k
- the best dirt everby ILoveKaspurr1414.5k
- dimond dirt blockby The Warrior2414.3k
- toxic monsterby swagger3415.7k
- Grass Or Dirt0414k
- fake goldby coolwatch1110414.3k
- NETHER DIRT0413.9k
- space dirt0414k
- Purple Guy Block2414.7k
- WIERD DIRT0414k
- MoonRockby Untidy Tiger0413.8k
- mutant block0414.7k
- derp block1414k
- Dirtby Moroniq0414.2k
- plantinumby Dense Draw0413.9k
- green rules1414.4k
- Smiling Dirtby Lush Valley0413.9k
- I was boredby lmnjuice3413.8k
- bobby Various Dog0413.9k
- Toy Grass0411.9k
- Ender dirt0364.4k
- purple blockby Strident DNA1337.9k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Classic Pre 0.0.9a|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 03 Dec: 03|
Dirt is not used in any Crafting recipes whatsoever (but some mods have crafting with dirt). Some uses offered by this block are as a necessity for growing certain plants after being tilled with a Hoe , though Sugar Cane and Saplings don't need tilling. Dirt can also be used as a cheap material for when a player wishes to block off branches of a Cavern , build walls or scaffolds, stack to get to high places, or any similar task that requires a medium to large number of blocks that are not affected by gravity and are fireproof. It is also commonly used on Survival if the player didn't obtain wood or cobblestone, making it an important building material for the first night and if the player does not have enough time to build they can dig a hole and cover it with dirt to survive.
- A bug in Minecraft Beta 1.8 pre-release allowed any Block (including Bedrock ) to change into Dirt when a Huge Mushrooms was grown on it. This was later fixed in the second pre-release of version 1.8 so that Huge Mushrooms can only be grown on Dirt, Grass or Mycelium .
- Dirt slabs were added in Survival Test, but were quickly removed. Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
- Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!