- Derp Block5367.1k
- Shadowby Soldier292365.9k
- Instagram block black and white version19358.1k
- rainbow dirt1366.1k
- RAINBOW DIRT1366.2k
- Lucky Block2366.5k
- overgrown purple plantby CODER5471366.5k
- lava secured block1366.2k
- trick blockby <:3367.3k
- Pig nose0366.8k
- Noob Dirt2370.9k
- CUTE PURPLE CAT!4367.7k
- apocalyptic block (alternate universe)1366.6k
- Dirt Blockby Mature Whirl1366.1k
- Grass/dirt blockby AlphaCount0366.7k
- Desert Planet0366.4k
- kitten dirt1366k
- the best dirt everby ILoveKaspurr1366.6k
- dimond dirt blockby The Warrior2366.4k
- toxic monsterby swagger3367.6k
- Grass Or Dirt0366.1k
- fake goldby coolwatch1110366.3k
- NETHER DIRT0366k
- space dirt0366.1k
- Purple Guy Block2366.8k
- WIERD DIRT0366.1k
- MoonRockby Untidy Tiger0365.9k
- mutant block0366.7k
- derp block1366.1k
- Dirtby Moroniq0366.3k
- plantinumby Dense Draw0366k
- green rules1366.4k
- Smiling Dirtby Lush Valley0366.1k
- I was boredby NumzYT3365.9k
- bobby Various Dog0366k
- Toy Grass0363.9k
- Ender dirt0316.5k
- purple blockby Strident DNA1290k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Classic Pre 0.0.9a|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 03 Dec: 03|
Dirt is not used in any Crafting recipes whatsoever (but some mods have crafting with dirt). Some uses offered by this block are as a necessity for growing certain plants after being tilled with a Hoe , though Sugar Cane and Saplings don't need tilling. Dirt can also be used as a cheap material for when a player wishes to block off branches of a Cavern , build walls or scaffolds, stack to get to high places, or any similar task that requires a medium to large number of blocks that are not affected by gravity and are fireproof. It is also commonly used on Survival if the player didn't obtain wood or cobblestone, making it an important building material for the first night and if the player does not have enough time to build they can dig a hole and cover it with dirt to survive.
- A bug in Minecraft Beta 1.8 pre-release allowed any Block (including Bedrock ) to change into Dirt when a Huge Mushrooms was grown on it. This was later fixed in the second pre-release of version 1.8 so that Huge Mushrooms can only be grown on Dirt, Grass or Mycelium .
- Dirt slabs were added in Survival Test, but were quickly removed. Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
- Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!