- Three Headed Chicken91941.4k
- Fire Chicken71940.2k
- Burning Leashby flowercup12371940k
- Three Headed Chickenby flowercup12371940.1k
- Three Headed Chicken61940.6k
- Three Headed Chickenby Romantic Key71940.2k
- Spotted Chicken41940.1k
- Chicken Horse41940.3k
- Burning Leash21939.9k
- Burning Leashby Romantic Key51939.8k
- Gradient Chickenby Wry Leaf71940.3k
- Three Headed Chicken61940.7k
- Herro Brian Chickenby imwither31940.2k
- THE BLUE CHICKEN BOSS ADDON31940.1k
- Three Headed Chicken11939.9k
- Chickenby Anxious Dam41939.7k
- Rideable Chickenby Grace21940.2k
- Chickenby unicorn pleb81940.4k
- angry chicken witherby Nine Phoenix21940.2k
- Chickenby Artie31939.9k
- Trio chickby Shadow Gamer41940.4k
- Nether Chickenby Soft Centaur21940.2k
- Three Headed Chickenby 8837021939.9k
- Burning Leashby 8837021939.7k
- Three Headed Chicken21939.8k
- Chicken Witherby Living Dive11940.2k
- Three Headed Chicken11939.8k
- Chickenby Shocked City41940k
- Chickenby Ningy21939.9k
- Three Headed Chicken31940.5k
- Three Headed Chicken21940.2k
- Burning Leash31940.2k
- bigckenbatby Marineflight51939.8k
- Three Headed Chicken31940.4k
- Three Headed Chicken41940.1k
- Three Headed Chickenby Dim Worry41937.9k
- Chickenby Uptight Town81874.5k
- Burning Leash01253.7k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Drops||On Death: 0-2 Feathers , Raw Chicken ; On Fire: Cooked Chicken ; Eggs|
|Spawn||Grass blocks with a (Minimum) 2x1x1 space above them.|
|Drops||Raw Chicken Feather Cooked Chicken (If killed in fire or lava)|
|Spawn||Breeding chickens or Throwing eggs|
Feeding chickens wheat seeds (or beetroot seeds, melon seeds and pumpkin seeds in Pocket Edition), will produce a chick. Like other mobs, it will not enter Love Mode for another 5 minutes.
- Eggs - Laid by a chicken every 5-7 minutes. These items can be used as a damaging projectile, which occasionally spawns a new chick upon impact. Eggs are also one of the ingredients used to bake Cake .
- Raw Chicken - A source of food for players. Each chicken will drop 1 drumstick when killed, which must be cooked before a player can safely eat it. If a chicken is killed by Fire or Lava , it will drop a ready-to-eat Cooked Chicken drumstick.
- Feather - One feather is dropped when a chicken is killed. They can be used to craft Arrows , or a Book and Quill .
- Chickens will sometimes spawn underground. This is due to the existence of Chicken Jockeys .
- Chickens are the only mob outside of bosses that can be spawned without commands or creative mode.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!