- Three Headed Chicken91940k
- Fire Chicken71938.8k
- Burning Leashby flowercup12371938.5k
- Three Headed Chickenby flowercup12371938.7k
- Three Headed Chicken61939.2k
- Three Headed Chickenby Romantic Key71938.7k
- Spotted Chicken41938.7k
- Chicken Horse41938.9k
- Burning Leash21938.5k
- Burning Leashby Romantic Key51938.4k
- Gradient Chickenby Wry Leaf71938.8k
- Three Headed Chicken61939.3k
- Herro Brian Chickenby imwither31938.7k
- THE BLUE CHICKEN BOSS ADDON31938.6k
- Three Headed Chicken11938.5k
- Rideable Chickenby Grace21938.8k
- Chickenby unicorn pleb81939k
- angry chicken witherby Nine Phoenix21938.8k
- Chickenby Artie31938.4k
- Trio chickby Shadow Gamer41938.9k
- Nether Chickenby Soft Centaur21938.7k
- Three Headed Chickenby 8837021938.4k
- Burning Leashby 8837021938.3k
- Three Headed Chicken21938.3k
- Chicken Witherby Living Dive11938.7k
- Three Headed Chicken11938.3k
- Chickenby Shocked City41938.6k
- Chickenby Ningy21938.4k
- Three Headed Chicken31939.1k
- Three Headed Chicken21938.7k
- Burning Leash31938.7k
- bigckenbatby Marineflight51938.3k
- Three Headed Chicken31939k
- Three Headed Chicken41938.6k
- Three Headed Chickenby Dim Worry41936.5k
- Chickenby Uptight Town81873.1k
- Burning Leash01252.2k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Drops||On Death: 0-2 Feathers , Raw Chicken ; On Fire: Cooked Chicken ; Eggs|
|Spawn||Grass blocks with a (Minimum) 2x1x1 space above them.|
|Drops||Raw Chicken Feather Cooked Chicken (If killed in fire or lava)|
|Spawn||Breeding chickens or Throwing eggs|
Feeding chickens wheat seeds (or beetroot seeds, melon seeds and pumpkin seeds in Pocket Edition), will produce a chick. Like other mobs, it will not enter Love Mode for another 5 minutes.
- Eggs - Laid by a chicken every 5-7 minutes. These items can be used as a damaging projectile, which occasionally spawns a new chick upon impact. Eggs are also one of the ingredients used to bake Cake .
- Raw Chicken - A source of food for players. Each chicken will drop 1 drumstick when killed, which must be cooked before a player can safely eat it. If a chicken is killed by Fire or Lava , it will drop a ready-to-eat Cooked Chicken drumstick.
- Feather - One feather is dropped when a chicken is killed. They can be used to craft Arrows , or a Book and Quill .
- Chickens will sometimes spawn underground. This is due to the existence of Chicken Jockeys .
- Chickens are the only mob outside of bosses that can be spawned without commands or creative mode.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!