- ghost catby Dragon Gurl2111.7k
- Siameseby dolphinman2111.6k
- Siamese jayby Ian2111.8k
- Fauna's Catby Mishti497236k
- hot dog cat7115.1k
- Siameseby Fast Rant2111.4k
- help me cat and see what hapens1112k
- Nyan Cat2112.8k
- Spoiled Catby T4nkosarus0112.2k
- Siamese Rainbow Catby yabayaba6112.9k
- The Jordi Slogoman and jelly catby Fond Tuba3115.1k
- Claire's Fire Catby Sav & Lei1!2112.3k
- ashfur x scourgeby Even Week4112.8k
- savage princessby Which Friend1113k
- Flare Ocelot1113.1k
- Fauna's Catby Tubby Mummy1112k
- Pink Pantherby DerpyChicken19114.5k
- Creaper Kittenby Irate Mars0111.8k
- Night Cat0111.8k
- zombie Siamese9123.3k
- Siameseby Scaly Cereal0112k
- Silverclawby IcedSoda0111.7k
- phantom Siamese0112.9k
- Willowstarby Marineflight0111.7k
- Fauna's Cat0111.7k
- Fauna's Catby Damp Every0111.6k
- Siameseby Grim Piano0112.1k
- Diamond Siamese1112.3k
- nyan catby Muddy Flash7112.4k
- Galaxy Catby Regular Pat0111.8k
- warrior cat of river clanby Ian15124.1k
- peteyby Electro1111.9k
- fake catby Wacky Winds0112k
- Fauna's Cat0107.8k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||10HP (5x )|
|Spawn||When Ocelot is tamed by player|
Cats, like other mobs, can breed with other members of the same species. All you have to do is have two tamed cats together and make sure they're standing up. Take two raw fish and feed them one each. They will have love hearts above their heads and will run to each other and mingle for a bit. Then a small kitten should appear, whose pattern will match one of the parents. Cats can breed once every five minutes, and kittens cannot breed.
In order to tame Ocelots so they can become your Cat, you must feed them 2-5 fish. However, since it is a shy mob, you will need to stand still. Eventually, the Ocelot will slowly approach you, and at one point, it will stop, and just stare at you. Do not make any sudden movements such as moving your head or walking around, as the Ocelot will get scared and run away. You will need to slowly, with care and patience, move your head to where you are able to feed the Ocelot, and if done correctly, you will have a brand new pet Cat.
- Cats like to sit on chests , beds , and active furnaces , mirroring the behavior of real-life cats.
- While active furnaces are not affected by sitting cats, chests and beds are. If a cat sits on a chest, it cannot be opened, and if one sits on a bed, the player will not be able to sleep. The only ways to stop them from sitting on a chest or bed are to lure them away with raw fish, put glass blocks above it, or create a piston device to push them off.
- If a window is present in a house, a cat may sometimes look out of it.
- Wolves will not attack cats, tamed or otherwise.
- Due to a bug cats and dogs may, in rare cases, teleport close to the player without any notable reason. This may be intentional to prevent them from getting stuck or being unable to follow the player through the same path (such as over a large hill or across gaps). It is confirmed on PlayStation 4 that dogs will teleport in order to follow the player if the distance between them grows too far.
- This may be intentional to prevent them from getting stuck or being unable to follow the player through the same path (such as over a large hill or across gaps).
- It is confirmed on PlayStation 4 that dogs will teleport in order to follow the player if the distance between them grows too far.
- Creepers will run away from cats, as if they are scared of them.
- A standing cat can still breed with a sitting cat, but the kitten will always have the same pattern as the standing cat has rather than the sitting cat.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!