Register for the Tynker Hour of Code Webinar!
For the next month, we’ve put together a short LIVE webinar to help teachers get set up with their Tynker Hour of Code and to bring the Tynker Community together. In this webinar, teachers will learn:
- How to create their Tynker account
- How to create their Tynker Classroom
- How to set up a class roster with Tynker, Google, or Clever accounts
- How students access the Tynker Hour of Code experience
- How to prepare for lessons with lesson plans, answer keys, videos, and more!
- How to see student progress, share lines of code, and print certificates!
- How to have the BEST, most organized event ever!
A Tynker Hour of Code
When you join a Tynker Hour of Code, we give you everything you need to have an organized, engaging, and exciting Hour of Code. To do an Hour of Code with Tynker, just take 5 minutes to sign up and set up your class. Our webinar lets you take part in the Tynker Community and see how easy it is to make your Hour of Code an Hour of Awesome!