- Dantdm squid3295.1k
- Copy of Infected Squid0294k
- Black Ghostby SideBlitz3294k
- Dantdm Squid6298k
- burger squidby Dark Void2293.8k
- derpay skweed0293.8k
- candy cane squidby Miss Blob1294.7k
- French Friesby Wide Soap2294.3k
- Red Squidby Meek Stuff0293.6k
- lolby KyKy0294.1k
- slime squidby balbasaur1294.2k
- Chilli'n squid0294.3k
- the beautifulest thing0294k
- raidioactive squid thing1293.7k
- the squidby Gabby Limit1294.1k
- a squid?0293.6k
- Squid Aliens0294.6k
- Cool Squid1293.8k
- clone wars robo squidby Queasy Kitty4295.2k
- Four-Faced Squid0294.2k
- Lava squidby Doppler0294.3k
- Ender squidby Doppler0294.3k
- Happy Jellyfish0294.3k
- Copy of Octopusby Deeply Stove0294.2k
- Void Squid2294.4k
- Strange squid1294.2k
- Cool Squidby Soupy Oxygen0295.1k
- no derp0294.3k
- ultimate derp squid0294.3k
- Cool Squidby Curly Drink0293.9k
- ZOMBIE PIGMAN SQUIDby Wolfgirl0295.6k
- a derpy sea animal (if they wernt derpy enoughby Unruly Grip2295.8k
- Tim the Squid1293.9k
- Million dollar squid2294.2k
- devil squid0294k
- Office Squid1227.7k
- Squidby Loose Dam1221k
- burger squid3212.1k
- MLG Squid1130.8k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||10HP (5x )|
|Spawn||Any depth of water, any light level.|
When moving about, any squid's tentacles will open and close, giving them the appearance of pushing themselves through the water, which they will do slowly. Squid do not take an exact path of travel and will make no attempt to interact with the player. Squid become immobile when they become beached, also taking damage over time as they are out of water. They can take fall damage and burn like any land mob, but they cannot drown. Squid behave like other mobs and can de-spawn over time. If a Squid is killed, it will drop one to three Ink Sacs . Squid will occasionally find their way up to the surface of the water. This can kill them, however, if they do not find their way back to the lower depths.
- Squid are one of the only passive mobs unable to be mated to another.
- Boats can be damaged by any squid on the surface of the water.
- Hitting a squid (with anything) will not make it jolt or run around like other animals.
- As of 1.4 updates, squid now start getting hurt when brought up to land and getting beached. Therefore, Ink Sacs may be found on river shorelines or beaches.
- Squids don't have a death animation.
- A squid's mouth can be seen, but not their beaks.
- Guardian and Elder Guardian attack squids.
- The Squids were added in the Pocket Edition, version 0.11.0 Build 1.
- In Minecraft: Pocket Edition, squids can produce a floating black ink particle when attacked.
- Squids have the highest knockback resistance in the game.
- Squids cannot be damaged or attacked by its tentacles.
- In Minecraft: Pocket Edition, there is an exclusive feature where you can find Baby Squids.
- Squids can glitch through glass, giving a bit of a surprise to any player walking through underwater tunnels.
- There used to be a bug before 1.4.5 that made squids fly. This was most commonly found in servers, but it could happen in singleplayer. You were able to do this if you packed a bunch of squid together.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!