- Dantdm's face8590.2k
- ender slimeby Spiky Corn1583.8k
- herobrine ninga slimeby Free Floor4587k
- GreatBall Electrode 3D3583.9k
- green yo momaby Cozy Daisy1583.6k
- Magma Slime1583.7k
- Heavenly Slime1584.1k
- slime bankby Seemly Glue1583.9k
- Evil Slime1583.5k
- The Flame Guard1583.7k
- Valantine Noobby Fast Lettuce4585.9k
- rainbow jelloby Miss Blob1584.3k
- rainbow slime1584.2k
- Number Slime1583.8k
- UltraBall Electrode 3D5584.1k
- MasterBall Electrode 3D5584.1k
- lucky block5593.4k
- Black Box1583.9k
- Ugandan Knuckles1584.5k
- cyclopsby Ruddy Moth1584.1k
- girl slime1584.2k
- dragonslimerby FlurpyDragon1583.5k
- Funny Mama Slime1586.4k
- 20252088by cool1583.5k
- hero slime1584.1k
- Nightmarium Slime1583.5k
- rainbow slimeby PRINCESS10587.1k
- the cool slime2583.7k
- rainbow slime1583.7k
- Tessaby Lolbit games2583.5k
- bhbhbhbhbhhhbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbby I ate a frog3583.8k
- LapiSlimeby Flaky Toucan1583.7k
- Steve's zombie head1584.5k
- 2dby Curly Stove2584k
- toxic blobby Rich Ray2584.4k
- Queen slimeby Wally1584.5k
- Soccer Ball Slimeby RubicCube5176588.4k
- Slime bossby Fake Study3582.2k
- Freindly rideable slime0433.2k
- bad slimeby CODER5470415.6k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||Big: 16HP (8x ) Small: 4HP (2x ) Tiny: 1HP (0.5x )|
|Attack Strength||Big: 4HP (2x ) Small: 2HP (1x ) Tiny: Cannot damage players or mobs|
|Spawn||Any chunk has a 50% chance to be a slime spawning chunk when generated, and they only spawn deep underground or in swamp biomes.|
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.2.0|
|Experience Points||Big: 4 Small: 2 Tiny: 1|
- Before Minecraft 1.4.2, Slimes could spawn in any biome.
- As of 1.5, Slimes' spawn rate is determined by the movement of the Moon .
- 1.8 Recently fixed the fact that Slimes couldn't swin.
- Smaller slimes can climb Ladders .
- Slimes larger than size "Big" can be summoned with commands.
- Tiny Slimes are considered passive by many people, but the game registers them as hostile, despite their inability to attack, push or harm the player in any way.
- Only size 1, 2 and 4 spawn naturally, As slimes increase in size, their jump length and damage increases as well.
- Slimes, unlike all other hostile mobs in the game, won't keep you from sleeping in your bed while nearby.
- Slimes used to have an old texture, they had black eyes and mouth instead of transparent green looking eyes and mouth.
- Slimes are the only mobs that hit you two times per second.
- Slimes used to have old sounds. Those sounds were not as squishy .
- In Minecraft Beta, Slimes could spawn in Peaceful difficulty and they will still attack the player.
- If Slimes are attacked by Skeleton Arrows then they will ignore the skeleton. This does not happend with the other mobs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!