- Pigby Leafy Night32130.5k
- FBI Pigby Gleeful Pine62133.1k
- pig in black72130.6k
- evil cute12131.6k
- funhogby Closed Risk42051.5k
- ender pig32131k
- super pig82052.6k
- Cool Pig22131k
- Pigby Grave Watch12130.8k
- zombie pigby yologamer12131.1k
- piggy bankby Broken Hawk32131.6k
- Alex Amidon22131.3k
- agent pigby Arctic Notch32131.5k
- The Piggy Pug burnt12131.1k
- king pig12130.5k
- jfjhfgbdjnbtajby Lo lo02130.9k
- super shadow12131.1k
- Noir piggo12130.5k
- Piggo but Trumpo22130.5k
- half destroid super pig22131.5k
- ITS A TIGER???122054.4k
- pigborgby dragonboy12131k
- sir dreps alot pigyby Lgbtq+22130.8k
- rainbow pig372057.5k
- cool piggy12131.2k
- Masked pig :Pby O_o22132k
- ender pigby dude42130.6k
- panda pig12131.1k
- Golden piggyby Tall Plane12130.6k
- the cool pig22130.7k
- Byiby Lovable Ache12130.8k
- pig in black42130.5k
- ghost pigby Rich Ray32131.1k
- invisable pigby shrek32130.9k
- invisable pigby shrek22131.4k
- NINJA PIGby Delayed Zoo22131k
- the horer laffby FlurpyDragon12131.2k
- DERPY PIG12131k
- crazeby Madly Frown22130.8k
- Super Pig11701.6k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||10HP (5x )|
|Drops||1-3 Raw Porkchop (cooked porkchop if killed by fire)|
|Spawn||Light level >9, on grass Blocks|
Pigs are good for porkchop gathering. First, the Player should make a fenced area 4 blocks wide and 1 block deep with a fence gate , then lure a pig into the farm with carrots. After getting at least two, breed them as often as possible, by right-clicking on them with carrots or wheat in your hand, and kill one every time there are three or more than 4 adults.
For one to ride a pig, one must first find a saddle in a Dungeon , Desert Temple , or Jungle Temple , as they are uncraftable. You must then put it on the pig by left-clicking and once done, the pig will be mountable with an orange saddle. You are unable to control the pig's movement, however you can control the direction the pig is walking when holding a Carrot on a Stick . You can also increase the speed by right-clicking on a block.
You can also obtain an achievement by riding a pig, and having it take fall damage by, quote, "You just died!".
Pigs can be fed carrots, and they enter Love Mode. When two pigs are in love mode within 16 blocks of each other, they can make a baby pig. Piglets will follow their parents. It takes one full Minecraft day (or 20 minutes) for the piglet to grow into a fully-grown Pig.
- Because the Pig can be saddled , the pig has two image files, one saddled and one not.
- The hostile mob known as the Creeper was made from a failed pig model, as Notch made it taller, rather than longer and exchanged color from pink into green.
- Both a Piglet and Pig have the same head size, but they don't have the same width and length.
- As of 1.2.3, adult Pigs stopped following the piglet.
- The Pig has 4 family members: Zombie Pigmen , Piglets, Pigmen , and normal Pigs.
- As of 1.2.4. you cannot put Saddles on Piglets anymore.
- Like Sheep , Squids , and Cow , Pigs are wall-eyed.
- Piglets, like all baby animals, make a higher pitched noise than the adult.
- As of 1.4 pigs are now bred with carrots .
- Pigs didn't always have a protruding snout.
- Pigs act a lot like horses, because of them being able to be saddled and carrots put them in "Love Mode"
- If pigs are struck by lightning, they become a Zombie Pigman, just like how if a Creeper is struck by lightning, it'll become supercharged. Also, if a villager is struck by lightning, it becomes a witch.
- If a player rides a pig and than falls off a cliff and the pig takes more than 4 HP fall damage, the Player will get the achievement "When Pigs Fly" (photo bellow).
- Pigs used to drop only 0-2 raw porkchops upon death, but it was eventually raised to 1-3 porkchops upon death.
- On the bottom of the pig, there are nipples, however you cannot obtain milk from them.
- As of The 1.9 Combat Update , pigs can now be bred with any type of vegetable (carrots, potatoes and beetroot).
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!