- Vampire werewolf bat151427.1k
- o;by RAZING939111422.8k
- Zombie Batby Eek151433.5k
- Angry Bat111422.9k
- awsome bat71422.9k
- mob nooooooobby Nappy Taco41423.7k
- evil batby Trusty Worry61422.9k
- lol lol lol61423.7k
- evil BatMan501346.8k
- Radioactive bat61423.3k
- evil batby Dragon Girl111423.2k
- kby Soft Film41422.8k
- neon bat101423.2k
- Flame Winged Bat61423.8k
- cute bat21423.4k
- bugatti air121424k
- laser batby Poised Dust01423k
- carterby Loyal Shop11423k
- mamaby maddie11423.4k
- leby nah11423.2k
- The Flame King's Pet Torch111343.7k
- Little pet fairy21423.2k
- evil bat81422.7k
- pet batby Leafy Shirt41341.3k
- bat droneby Careful Risk31423.1k
- mind tricks21423.8k
- Batby Innate Goose31422.7k
- killer bat21422.5k
- Blue Jay61423.5k
- Spy drownby Vast Cheese41422.9k
- dreams come true bat91032.4k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||6HP (3x )|
Bats will spawn in large caverns and caves. They can also be spawned with their Spawn Egg . Bats may spawn in an unlit house if its interior is large enough.
On superflat worlds, Bats have been observed to spawn in even 1x1 spaces that are unlit, such as in mob traps, possibly because the code that spawns them cannot find any other place to spawn them. This indicates that Bats do not require a large cave to spawn, but large areas do have a much higher chance of causing them to spawn. Bats will not spawn on glass or slabs , but could spawn randomly in your world if the light level is low enough and the Bat doesn't have enough spawning space.
Bats are the fourth smallest mob in the game visually, being only slightly larger than baby chickens , Silverfish and Endermites . They are hard to see in the cave areas in which they reside. They have dark brown skin, small wings and little feet.
- Bats have the least impact on gameplay out of any mob as they aren't hostile and do not drop any items. They are, however, very difficult to hit when trying to kill them because of their small frames and erratic movement.
- Many bats can spawn in a small area when there is no where else to spawn. Examples of this can be in creative mode if a small usermade overhang is created.
- Bats are the only passive mob that can spawn in caves.
Bats were added in 12w38a update, also known as the Pretty Scary update. Bats were included into the Pocket Edition in 0.11.0.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!