- Ninja Star035.4k
- the boos035.5k
- Glided Hoe035.3k
- The winner Hoe035.4k
- from wood to rainbow035.7k
- bone pickaxe335.8k
- unknownby Sulky Cat035.7k
- fusion hoe035.4k
- Candy Cane135.6k
- Ruby Hoe035.5k
- Muddy hoeby Shiny Quilt035.8k
- ..................................by Moroniq035.9k
- rainbow hoeby hacker135.5k
- unknown hoeby Languid Vest135.4k
- lightning stafby Stupid Song735.7k
- fake swordby Ace235.8k
- leaf on a stickby Big M135.6k
- Wood Hoeby Wakeful DNA235.7k
- Diamond hoeby D0nn9235.6k
- CANDYby Needy Escape135.5k
- apple hoeby Silky Ennui035.5k
- Burnt hoeby CJ035.4k
- FAIRY HOE335.9k
- The super wooden hoe335.8k
- Slime hoe035.4k
- Redstone Hoe035.6k
- boneby Atomic raven135.3k
- The Bounties Enchanted Hoe235.5k
- ® it e4ieiwysuby Doting Fox035.3k
- PINK HOE035.5k
- rainbow hoe235.7k
- Small pitchforkby Sassy Eyelid035.4k
- Scytheby Blitz217035.4k
- the bird hoe035.3k
- golden hoe135.4k
- Wooden Hoe135.3k
- birch hoeby Safe Canary035.3k
- Quad Hoeby Marked Frame035.5k
- Ender Sycthe035.3k
- scytheby Solid Acorn035.4k
- Charged Hoe035.4k
- wings 'o darkness035.4k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Wood: 60 Stone: 132 Iron: 251 Gold: 33 Diamond: 1562|
|Data Values||Hex: Wooden: 122 Stone: 123 Iron: 124 Gold: 126 Diamond: 125 Dec: Wooden: 290 Stone: 291 Iron: 292 Gold: 294 Diamond: 293|
The hoe is used to turn dirt and grass blocks into farmland for producing (growing) wheat, melons or pumpkins . There is a myth that gold hoes instantly create fertile (watered) farmland, but this is not true. When dirt is tilled by a Water source block, any tilled dirt at least 4 blocks away will become fertile (again, watered) this factor can be used to make very efficient gardens. To do so, put a source block in the ground and till the dirt 4 blocks on each side and make a "cube" of tilled dirt then till all the remaining dirt. Doing this will make all the dirt fertile, making crops grow much faster, and produce more crops. Unlike other Tools , hoes do not increase damage dealt in combat, nor do they lose Durability when used to hit a mob.
Note:tilled dirt turns into normal dirt if you jump on it or if water gets on it.
- Prior to Beta 1.2, there was a glitch that placing a dirt block under any block, tilling the dirt, and planting a seed on it would cause the block above to disappear without yielding any blocks.
- Prior to Minecraft Version 1.6, this tool was also used to collect seeds from grass blocks. This feature of the hoe is now redundant because of the addition of tall grass .
- The hoe is regarded as one of the most useless tools (with exception of when a player is farming) as it has the capability to be formed from any material ( Iron , Gold , Diamond , etc.) but these offer no real advantages over the simple wooden version. Therefore, hoes made from difficult-to-find materials are usually utilized as a "good luck charms" or decoration when not in use. This also made the saying "don't waste your diamonds on a hoe". The different versions only give durability differences.
- The hoe is one of the only tools that can't be enchanted The other being Flint and Steel .
- Due to the fact that once a garden is made a hoe isn't used that much, one hoe of any type can last the player quite a long time.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!