- ggggggggggiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiijjjjjjjjjoooooooeeeeeby squirtle073.3k
- shattered gem073.3k
- Yo ***073.3k
- dfby Ajar Taste073.4k
- purpleby Suburban Ant173.5k
- Dino Egg174.1k
- Yoshie Spawn273.4k
- cookie crumbs073.3k
- moon egg073.3k
- Spawn Egg Overlay (Pokemon)by Knotty Koala073.8k
- De-shulker egg overlay173.8k
- mob in a box273.7k
- rainbowby Famous Check073.6k
- spawn hunter t9by ink bendy073.4k
- fidget spinner173.5k
- Spawn Black blob173.7k
- The kawii itemby Trained Gum073.4k
- rainbow pig174.1k
- Egg top073.4k
- Red Lightsaber073.3k
- Fish Food073.3k
- ender wolf spawn egg overlay174.3k
- Komono Dragon Egg073.5k
- Easter Egg073.4k
- spawn gone wrong073.6k
- HI BYE073.2k
- Inferno Egg073.4k
- percy jackson spw173.6k
- the void spawn egg273.6k
- Tristan The Builder spawn egg073.3k
- confetti egg overlayby Guilty Hope073.5k
- yo kai watchby Ninja Ant374k
- spawn cage top173.7k
- The Spiderman Egg174.3k
- i smell something burning073.2k
- ICE EGG HACHING073k
- Shattered Rubyby Bug's Life073.2k
- Horrible Looking Dart Frog Egg Made By My Friend H042k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Spawning particular Mobs|
|First Appearance||Snapshot 11w49a (49th week of 2011)|
|Data Values||Hex: 17F Dec: 383|
- Whenever a passive adult mob is right clicked while holding a spawn egg of the same animal type, it will produce a baby version for any mob that has one, excluding Squids and Bats .
- In Minecraft 1.4.4, whenever a baby version of a Villager is spawned, it would always produce a farmer villager child. This was later fixed.
- Baby Wolves will spawn sitting if spawned using spawn eggs will produce pups that are sitting by default. This can cause a glitch to where the pups move while sitting if the player exits and re-enters the game.
- As of 1.5 the player can rename eggs, and when killed by that Mob, the game would say " [Player] was Killed by [Name of Mob] " (E.g. Notch was Killed by Herobrine).
- In 1.6.1, a discoverable coded feature was added: If a Mob's Spawn Egg is renamed with an Anvil or Name Tag , and is called "Dinnerbone" or "Grumm", it will be flipped upside-down. Any upside-down mobs will have right-side-up effects on them (e.g. a Zombie named Dinnerbone burning will be upside down, but the fire on it will be right-side-up).
- If the player uses a Skeleton Spawn Egg in The Nether , it has a 80% chance of spawning as a Wither Skeleton.
- Naming a sheep spawn egg "jeb_" will cause the Sheep's wool to be rainbow colored in 1.7.
- A Donkey and Mule spawn egg are available in the Console Editions of Minecraft as an exclusive feature.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!