- ggggggggggiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiijjjjjjjjjoooooooeeeeeby squirtle059.8k
- shattered gem059.8k
- Yo ***059.8k
- dfby Ajar Taste059.9k
- purpleby Suburban Ant159.9k
- Dino Egg160.4k
- Yoshie Spawn259.9k
- cookie crumbs059.8k
- moon egg059.8k
- Spawn Egg Overlay (Pokemon)by Knotty Koala060.2k
- De-shulker egg overlay160.2k
- mob in a box260k
- rainbowby Famous Check060.1k
- spawn hunter t9by ink bendy059.9k
- fidget spinner160k
- Spawn Black blob160.1k
- The kawii itemby Trained Gum059.9k
- rainbow pig160.5k
- Egg top059.9k
- Red Lightsaber059.8k
- Fish Food059.8k
- ender wolf spawn egg overlay160.6k
- Komono Dragon Egg060k
- Easter Egg059.9k
- What Does THIS Do????059.7k
- spawn gone wrong060.1k
- HI BYE059.7k
- Inferno Egg059.9k
- percy jackson spw160k
- the void spawn egg260k
- Tristan The Builder spawn egg059.8k
- confetti egg overlayby Guilty Hope060k
- yo kai watchby Ninja Ant360.4k
- spawn cage top160.1k
- The Spiderman Egg160.4k
- i smell something burning059.6k
- ICE EGG HACHING059.4k
- Shattered Rubyby Bug's Life059.7k
- Horrible Looking Dart Frog Egg Made By My Friend H028.4k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Spawning particular Mobs|
|First Appearance||Snapshot 11w49a (49th week of 2011)|
|Data Values||Hex: 17F Dec: 383|
- Whenever a passive adult mob is right clicked while holding a spawn egg of the same animal type, it will produce a baby version for any mob that has one, excluding Squids and Bats .
- In Minecraft 1.4.4, whenever a baby version of a Villager is spawned, it would always produce a farmer villager child. This was later fixed.
- Baby Wolves will spawn sitting if spawned using spawn eggs will produce pups that are sitting by default. This can cause a glitch to where the pups move while sitting if the player exits and re-enters the game.
- As of 1.5 the player can rename eggs, and when killed by that Mob, the game would say " [Player] was Killed by [Name of Mob] " (E.g. Notch was Killed by Herobrine).
- In 1.6.1, a discoverable coded feature was added: If a Mob's Spawn Egg is renamed with an Anvil or Name Tag , and is called "Dinnerbone" or "Grumm", it will be flipped upside-down. Any upside-down mobs will have right-side-up effects on them (e.g. a Zombie named Dinnerbone burning will be upside down, but the fire on it will be right-side-up).
- If the player uses a Skeleton Spawn Egg in The Nether , it has a 80% chance of spawning as a Wither Skeleton.
- Naming a sheep spawn egg "jeb_" will cause the Sheep's wool to be rainbow colored in 1.7.
- A Donkey and Mule spawn egg are available in the Console Editions of Minecraft as an exclusive feature.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!