- ggggggggggiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiijjjjjjjjjoooooooeeeeeby squirtle064.5k
- shattered gem064.5k
- Yo ***064.5k
- dfby Ajar Taste064.6k
- purpleby Suburban Ant164.7k
- Dino Egg165.2k
- Yoshie Spawn264.6k
- cookie crumbs064.5k
- moon egg064.6k
- Spawn Egg Overlay (Pokemon)by Knotty Koala064.9k
- De-shulker egg overlay165k
- mob in a box264.8k
- rainbowby Famous Check064.8k
- spawn hunter t9by ink bendy064.6k
- fidget spinner164.7k
- Spawn Black blob164.9k
- The kawii itemby Trained Gum064.6k
- rainbow pig165.3k
- Egg top064.6k
- Red Lightsaber064.6k
- Fish Food064.5k
- ender wolf spawn egg overlay165.4k
- Komono Dragon Egg064.7k
- Easter Egg064.6k
- What Does THIS Do????064.5k
- spawn gone wrong064.8k
- HI BYE064.5k
- Inferno Egg064.6k
- percy jackson spw164.8k
- the void spawn egg264.8k
- Tristan The Builder spawn egg064.6k
- confetti egg overlayby Guilty Hope064.7k
- yo kai watchby Ninja Ant365.2k
- spawn cage top164.9k
- The Spiderman Egg165.2k
- i smell something burning064.4k
- ICE EGG HACHING064.2k
- Shattered Rubyby Bug's Life064.4k
- Horrible Looking Dart Frog Egg Made By My Friend H033.2k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Spawning particular Mobs|
|First Appearance||Snapshot 11w49a (49th week of 2011)|
|Data Values||Hex: 17F Dec: 383|
- Whenever a passive adult mob is right clicked while holding a spawn egg of the same animal type, it will produce a baby version for any mob that has one, excluding Squids and Bats .
- In Minecraft 1.4.4, whenever a baby version of a Villager is spawned, it would always produce a farmer villager child. This was later fixed.
- Baby Wolves will spawn sitting if spawned using spawn eggs will produce pups that are sitting by default. This can cause a glitch to where the pups move while sitting if the player exits and re-enters the game.
- As of 1.5 the player can rename eggs, and when killed by that Mob, the game would say " [Player] was Killed by [Name of Mob] " (E.g. Notch was Killed by Herobrine).
- In 1.6.1, a discoverable coded feature was added: If a Mob's Spawn Egg is renamed with an Anvil or Name Tag , and is called "Dinnerbone" or "Grumm", it will be flipped upside-down. Any upside-down mobs will have right-side-up effects on them (e.g. a Zombie named Dinnerbone burning will be upside down, but the fire on it will be right-side-up).
- If the player uses a Skeleton Spawn Egg in The Nether , it has a 80% chance of spawning as a Wither Skeleton.
- Naming a sheep spawn egg "jeb_" will cause the Sheep's wool to be rainbow colored in 1.7.
- A Donkey and Mule spawn egg are available in the Console Editions of Minecraft as an exclusive feature.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!