- ggggggggggiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiijjjjjjjjjoooooooeeeeeby squirtle067.1k
- shattered gem067.1k
- Yo ***067.1k
- dfby Ajar Taste067.2k
- purpleby Suburban Ant167.2k
- Dino Egg167.8k
- Yoshie Spawn267.2k
- cookie crumbs067.1k
- moon egg067.2k
- Spawn Egg Overlay (Pokemon)by Knotty Koala067.5k
- De-shulker egg overlay167.6k
- mob in a box267.4k
- rainbowby Famous Check067.4k
- spawn hunter t9by ink bendy067.2k
- fidget spinner167.3k
- Spawn Black blob167.5k
- The kawii itemby Trained Gum067.2k
- rainbow pig167.9k
- Egg top067.2k
- Red Lightsaber067.2k
- Fish Food067.1k
- ender wolf spawn egg overlay168k
- Komono Dragon Egg067.3k
- Easter Egg067.2k
- What Does THIS Do????067.1k
- spawn gone wrong067.4k
- HI BYE067.1k
- Inferno Egg067.2k
- percy jackson spw167.4k
- the void spawn egg267.4k
- Tristan The Builder spawn egg067.2k
- confetti egg overlayby Guilty Hope067.3k
- yo kai watchby Ninja Ant367.8k
- spawn cage top167.5k
- The Spiderman Egg167.8k
- i smell something burning067k
- ICE EGG HACHING066.8k
- Shattered Rubyby Bug's Life067k
- Horrible Looking Dart Frog Egg Made By My Friend H035.8k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Spawning particular Mobs|
|First Appearance||Snapshot 11w49a (49th week of 2011)|
|Data Values||Hex: 17F Dec: 383|
- Whenever a passive adult mob is right clicked while holding a spawn egg of the same animal type, it will produce a baby version for any mob that has one, excluding Squids and Bats .
- In Minecraft 1.4.4, whenever a baby version of a Villager is spawned, it would always produce a farmer villager child. This was later fixed.
- Baby Wolves will spawn sitting if spawned using spawn eggs will produce pups that are sitting by default. This can cause a glitch to where the pups move while sitting if the player exits and re-enters the game.
- As of 1.5 the player can rename eggs, and when killed by that Mob, the game would say " [Player] was Killed by [Name of Mob] " (E.g. Notch was Killed by Herobrine).
- In 1.6.1, a discoverable coded feature was added: If a Mob's Spawn Egg is renamed with an Anvil or Name Tag , and is called "Dinnerbone" or "Grumm", it will be flipped upside-down. Any upside-down mobs will have right-side-up effects on them (e.g. a Zombie named Dinnerbone burning will be upside down, but the fire on it will be right-side-up).
- If the player uses a Skeleton Spawn Egg in The Nether , it has a 80% chance of spawning as a Wither Skeleton.
- Naming a sheep spawn egg "jeb_" will cause the Sheep's wool to be rainbow colored in 1.7.
- A Donkey and Mule spawn egg are available in the Console Editions of Minecraft as an exclusive feature.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!