- ggggggggggiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiijjjjjjjjjoooooooeeeeeby squirtle056.1k
- shattered gem056.1k
- Yo ***056.1k
- dfby Ajar Taste056.1k
- purpleby Suburban Ant156.2k
- Dino Egg156.7k
- Yoshie Spawn256.2k
- cookie crumbs056.1k
- moon egg056.1k
- Spawn Egg Overlay (Pokemon)by Knotty Koala056.5k
- De-shulker egg overlay156.5k
- mob in a box256.3k
- rainbowby Famous Check056.4k
- spawn hunter t9by ink bendy056.1k
- fidget spinner156.2k
- Spawn Black blob156.4k
- The kawii itemby Trained Gum056.2k
- rainbow pig156.8k
- Egg top056.1k
- Red Lightsaber056.1k
- Fish Food056.1k
- ender wolf spawn egg overlay156.8k
- Komono Dragon Egg056.2k
- What Does THIS Do????056k
- spawn gone wrong056.4k
- HI BYE056k
- Inferno Egg056.1k
- percy jackson spw156.3k
- the void spawn egg256.3k
- Tristan The Builder spawn egg056.1k
- confetti egg overlayby Guilty Hope056.2k
- yo kai watchby Ninja Ant356.7k
- spawn cage top156.4k
- The Spiderman Egg156.7k
- i smell something burning055.9k
- ICE EGG HACHING055.7k
- Shattered Rubyby Bug's Life055.9k
- Horrible Looking Dart Frog Egg Made By My Friend H024.7k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Spawning particular Mobs|
|First Appearance||Snapshot 11w49a (49th week of 2011)|
|Data Values||Hex: 17F Dec: 383|
- Whenever a passive adult mob is right clicked while holding a spawn egg of the same animal type, it will produce a baby version for any mob that has one, excluding Squids and Bats .
- In Minecraft 1.4.4, whenever a baby version of a Villager is spawned, it would always produce a farmer villager child. This was later fixed.
- Baby Wolves will spawn sitting if spawned using spawn eggs will produce pups that are sitting by default. This can cause a glitch to where the pups move while sitting if the player exits and re-enters the game.
- As of 1.5 the player can rename eggs, and when killed by that Mob, the game would say " [Player] was Killed by [Name of Mob] " (E.g. Notch was Killed by Herobrine).
- In 1.6.1, a discoverable coded feature was added: If a Mob's Spawn Egg is renamed with an Anvil or Name Tag , and is called "Dinnerbone" or "Grumm", it will be flipped upside-down. Any upside-down mobs will have right-side-up effects on them (e.g. a Zombie named Dinnerbone burning will be upside down, but the fire on it will be right-side-up).
- If the player uses a Skeleton Spawn Egg in The Nether , it has a 80% chance of spawning as a Wither Skeleton.
- Naming a sheep spawn egg "jeb_" will cause the Sheep's wool to be rainbow colored in 1.7.
- A Donkey and Mule spawn egg are available in the Console Editions of Minecraft as an exclusive feature.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!