- spawn goombaby Shy Garden3474.5k
- Weird Egg2474k
- Mega Creeper3474.5k
- doge spawnerby i like pizza2474.4k
- egg over lay 10474.5k
- Spawn Unicorn Rudalph3474.4k
- amethyst dragonby nelxia4474.2k
- Spawn Unicorn5474.6k
- Temmie Spawn Egg2474.5k
- MaxSteel Spawnby Brief Cause2474.2k
- Spawn lost soulby Baggy Rabbit2474.4k
- Purple spawn eggby Junior Flash2474.1k
- Unicornby Key Donkey3494.7k
- Spawn Slender Man3475.2k
- spawn zombie0474.1k
- Spawn Nyan Catby Gross Dinner4475.7k
- evil steve eggby DragonGgamer3475.1k
- spawn iggy1474.2k
- spawn dog desert1474.3k
- spawn rocket1474.3k
- Sky Dragon Egg3474.2k
- Unicornby Epic Catch0474.1k
- spawn crazy bird0474.2k
- spawn spinning feets0474.3k
- spawn potion stick0474.2k
- spawn rocket1474.2k
- spawn dog desert1474.4k
- spawn red hemkaby Cooing Braid1474.1k
- spawn rocketby Cooing Braid1474.2k
- Spawn Night Ray0474.4k
- Unicorn color eruption3474.5k
- Mystery spawn eggby Grim Evening0474.3k
- Unicorn Star6472.2k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Spawning particular Mobs|
|First Appearance||Snapshot 11w49a (49th week of 2011)|
|Data Values||Hex: 17F Dec: 383|
- Whenever a passive adult mob is right clicked while holding a spawn egg of the same animal type, it will produce a baby version for any mob that has one, excluding Squids and Bats .
- In Minecraft 1.4.4, whenever a baby version of a Villager is spawned, it would always produce a farmer villager child. This was later fixed.
- Baby Wolves will spawn sitting if spawned using spawn eggs will produce pups that are sitting by default. This can cause a glitch to where the pups move while sitting if the player exits and re-enters the game.
- As of 1.5 the player can rename eggs, and when killed by that Mob, the game would say " [Player] was Killed by [Name of Mob] " (E.g. Notch was Killed by Herobrine).
- In 1.6.1, a discoverable coded feature was added: If a Mob's Spawn Egg is renamed with an Anvil or Name Tag , and is called "Dinnerbone" or "Grumm", it will be flipped upside-down. Any upside-down mobs will have right-side-up effects on them (e.g. a Zombie named Dinnerbone burning will be upside down, but the fire on it will be right-side-up).
- If the player uses a Skeleton Spawn Egg in The Nether , it has a 80% chance of spawning as a Wither Skeleton.
- Naming a sheep spawn egg "jeb_" will cause the Sheep's wool to be rainbow colored in 1.7.
- A Donkey and Mule spawn egg are available in the Console Editions of Minecraft as an exclusive feature.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!