- spawn goombaby Shy Garden3495.4k
- Weird Egg2494.8k
- Mega Creeper3495.4k
- doge spawnerby i like pizza2495.2k
- egg over lay 10495.4k
- Spawn Unicorn Rudalph3495.2k
- amethyst dragonby nelxia4495k
- Spawn Unicorn5495.4k
- Temmie Spawn Egg2495.3k
- MaxSteel Spawnby Brief Cause2495k
- Spawn lost soulby Baggy Rabbit2495.2k
- Purple spawn eggby Junior Flash2494.9k
- Unicornby Key Donkey3517.1k
- Spawn Slender Man3496k
- spawn zombie0494.9k
- Spawn Nyan Catby Gross Dinner4496.7k
- evil steve eggby DragonGgamer3495.9k
- spawn iggy1495k
- spawn dog desert1495.1k
- spawn rocket1495.1k
- Sky Dragon Egg3495k
- Unicornby Epic Catch0494.9k
- spawn crazy bird0495k
- spawn spinning feets0495.1k
- spawn potion stick0495k
- spawn rocket1495k
- spawn dog desert1495.2k
- spawn red hemkaby Cooing Braid1494.9k
- spawn rocketby Cooing Braid1495k
- Spawn Night Ray0495.2k
- Unicorn color eruption3495.3k
- Mystery spawn eggby Grim Evening0495.1k
- Unicorn Star6493.1k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Spawning particular Mobs|
|First Appearance||Snapshot 11w49a (49th week of 2011)|
|Data Values||Hex: 17F Dec: 383|
- Whenever a passive adult mob is right clicked while holding a spawn egg of the same animal type, it will produce a baby version for any mob that has one, excluding Squids and Bats .
- In Minecraft 1.4.4, whenever a baby version of a Villager is spawned, it would always produce a farmer villager child. This was later fixed.
- Baby Wolves will spawn sitting if spawned using spawn eggs will produce pups that are sitting by default. This can cause a glitch to where the pups move while sitting if the player exits and re-enters the game.
- As of 1.5 the player can rename eggs, and when killed by that Mob, the game would say " [Player] was Killed by [Name of Mob] " (E.g. Notch was Killed by Herobrine).
- In 1.6.1, a discoverable coded feature was added: If a Mob's Spawn Egg is renamed with an Anvil or Name Tag , and is called "Dinnerbone" or "Grumm", it will be flipped upside-down. Any upside-down mobs will have right-side-up effects on them (e.g. a Zombie named Dinnerbone burning will be upside down, but the fire on it will be right-side-up).
- If the player uses a Skeleton Spawn Egg in The Nether , it has a 80% chance of spawning as a Wither Skeleton.
- Naming a sheep spawn egg "jeb_" will cause the Sheep's wool to be rainbow colored in 1.7.
- A Donkey and Mule spawn egg are available in the Console Editions of Minecraft as an exclusive feature.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!