- Rainbow Potionby Elizabeth0175.8k
- Shin Godzilla potionby NightHawk1177.1k
- grenadeby FatGhostGoat0175.6k
- POTION-O-FIERY GOODNESS0175.9k
- Splash Potion of Love0175.7k
- the moose1176.1k
- The Nauseous splash potionby Macho Rock0175.9k
- Emerlad Waterby Luqman0175.7k
- splash posion of rainbow1176k
- Bottle 'o' shadows0176k
- MLG POTION0175.7k
- Unobtainium potion0176k
- Splash Potion of Rainbowby Every End0175.7k
- Glowing Splash Potionby Squish0175.9k
- Splash Bottle0175.7k
- Splash Potion of Magma1176.4k
- Salender Splash Potion0176k
- unicorn power0176.3k
- Green Beam0175.9k
- love potionby BossC0D31176k
- ultimate poision potion0175.8k
- PIZZA SPELL0176.2k
- harry potter potion case0176.4k
- girly strong potion0175.7k
- Shurkienby Edgelord0175.9k
- coolby Lumpy Stroke0176.1k
- (undertale) Sanses ketchup0176.8k
- derp potionby bigblobby2176.2k
- Shadow Potion2176.3k
- pision potion0176.1k
- Splash potoin of speed x10000000by Pikachu0176.1k
- pencil potionby igothose2176.3k
- mystery potion0176.1k
- Apple Juice3176.3k
- potion of undead0176.2k
- spirit of halloween3176.1k
- potion of evalutionby Creepy Jewel1173.6k
- The rainbow potion0173.2k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Brewing a Splash Potion
To create a Splash Potion:
Note that simply brewing Gunpowder into a water bottle does not create an effective Splash Potion - you must add reagents first. Also note that adding Gunpowder to a helpful potion will bestow the helpful effects on the mobs and players you splash the potion on.
Using a Splash Potion
Splash Potions are thrown rather than consumed. Therefore, when you right-click while holding a Splash Potion, you will throw it, causing it to hit and affect all nearby mobs and/or players. Splash Potions can also be loaded into a dispenser for redstone -controlled attacks.
Note also that when a Splash Potion is used, the bottle is destroyed, as opposed to simply being emptied when you drink from it. And, as with all potions, do not stack. Therefore, you must keep a large reserve of bottles if you wish to use many Potions.
Area of Effect
The further away from the center of the explosion, using taxicab geometry with a range of 5 blocks. This was tested with a 60 second splash potion of weakness and the tables below list the effect in both seconds and percent. There is variance within each block, so this is a gradient scale. Damage potions are assumed to follow a similar decrease in potency.
Percentage (00 = 100%)
- They are more effective when thrown at the head of something rather than the feet.
- They reduce the length of the effect by 25% of the original effect.
- Splash potions of harming will heal undead mobs, such as zombies, skeletons, and zombie pigmen, and splash potions of healing will harm them like their negative counterparts.
- Splash potions of regeneration and poison have no effect on undead mobs.
- The bottle o'enchanting has the looks of a consumable potion but is a special type of splash potion.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!