- Rainbow Potionby Elizabeth0182.1k
- Shin Godzilla potionby NightHawk1183.4k
- grenadeby FatGhostGoat0181.8k
- POTION-O-FIERY GOODNESS0182.2k
- Splash Potion of Love0181.9k
- the moose1182.4k
- The Nauseous splash potionby Macho Rock0182.1k
- Emerlad Waterby Luqman0181.9k
- Bottle 'o' shadows0182.2k
- MLG POTION0181.9k
- Unobtainium potion0182.2k
- Splash Potion of Rainbowby Every End0182k
- Glowing Splash Potionby Squish0182.2k
- Splash Bottle0182k
- Splash Potion of Magma1182.7k
- Salender Splash Potion0182.2k
- unicorn power0182.5k
- Green Beam0182.1k
- love potionby BossC0D31182.3k
- ultimate poision potion0182k
- PIZZA SPELL0182.4k
- harry potter potion case0182.6k
- girly strong potion0181.9k
- Shurkienby Edgelord0182.2k
- coolby Lumpy Stroke0182.3k
- (undertale) Sanses ketchup0183.1k
- derp potionby bigblobby2182.5k
- Shadow Potion2182.5k
- pision potion0182.3k
- Splash potoin of speed x10000000by Pikachu0182.3k
- pencil potionby igothose2182.6k
- mystery potion0182.3k
- Apple Juice3182.6k
- potion of undead0182.4k
- spirit of halloween3182.4k
- potion of evalutionby Creepy Jewel1179.8k
- The rainbow potion0179.4k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Brewing a Splash Potion
To create a Splash Potion:
Note that simply brewing Gunpowder into a water bottle does not create an effective Splash Potion - you must add reagents first. Also note that adding Gunpowder to a helpful potion will bestow the helpful effects on the mobs and players you splash the potion on.
Using a Splash Potion
Splash Potions are thrown rather than consumed. Therefore, when you right-click while holding a Splash Potion, you will throw it, causing it to hit and affect all nearby mobs and/or players. Splash Potions can also be loaded into a dispenser for redstone -controlled attacks.
Note also that when a Splash Potion is used, the bottle is destroyed, as opposed to simply being emptied when you drink from it. And, as with all potions, do not stack. Therefore, you must keep a large reserve of bottles if you wish to use many Potions.
Area of Effect
The further away from the center of the explosion, using taxicab geometry with a range of 5 blocks. This was tested with a 60 second splash potion of weakness and the tables below list the effect in both seconds and percent. There is variance within each block, so this is a gradient scale. Damage potions are assumed to follow a similar decrease in potency.
Percentage (00 = 100%)
- They are more effective when thrown at the head of something rather than the feet.
- They reduce the length of the effect by 25% of the original effect.
- Splash potions of harming will heal undead mobs, such as zombies, skeletons, and zombie pigmen, and splash potions of healing will harm them like their negative counterparts.
- Splash potions of regeneration and poison have no effect on undead mobs.
- The bottle o'enchanting has the looks of a consumable potion but is a special type of splash potion.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!