- Rainbow Potionby Elizabeth0169.7k
- Shin Godzilla potionby NightHawk1171k
- grenadeby FatGhostGoat0169.5k
- POTION-O-FIERY GOODNESS0169.8k
- Splash Potion of Love0169.6k
- the moose1170k
- The Nauseous splash potionby Macho Rock0169.8k
- Emerlad Waterby Luqman0169.6k
- splash posion of rainbow1169.9k
- Bottle 'o' shadows0169.9k
- MLG POTION0169.6k
- Unobtainium potion0169.9k
- Splash Potion of Rainbowby Every End0169.6k
- Glowing Splash Potionby Squish0169.8k
- Splash Bottle0169.6k
- Splash Potion of Magma1170.3k
- Salender Splash Potion0169.9k
- unicorn power0170.1k
- Green Beam0169.8k
- love potionby BossC0D31169.9k
- ultimate poision potion0169.7k
- PIZZA SPELL0170.1k
- harry potter potion case0170.2k
- girly strong potion0169.6k
- Shurkienby Edgelord0169.8k
- coolby Lumpy Stroke0170k
- (undertale) Sanses ketchup0170.7k
- derp potionby bigblobby2170.1k
- Shadow Potion2170.2k
- pision potion0170k
- Splash potoin of speed x10000000by Pikachu0170k
- pencil potionby igothose2170.2k
- mystery potion0170k
- Apple Juice3170.2k
- potion of undead0170k
- spirit of halloween3170k
- potion of evalutionby Creepy Jewel1167.5k
- The rainbow potion0167.1k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Brewing a Splash Potion
To create a Splash Potion:
Note that simply brewing Gunpowder into a water bottle does not create an effective Splash Potion - you must add reagents first. Also note that adding Gunpowder to a helpful potion will bestow the helpful effects on the mobs and players you splash the potion on.
Using a Splash Potion
Splash Potions are thrown rather than consumed. Therefore, when you right-click while holding a Splash Potion, you will throw it, causing it to hit and affect all nearby mobs and/or players. Splash Potions can also be loaded into a dispenser for redstone -controlled attacks.
Note also that when a Splash Potion is used, the bottle is destroyed, as opposed to simply being emptied when you drink from it. And, as with all potions, do not stack. Therefore, you must keep a large reserve of bottles if you wish to use many Potions.
Area of Effect
The further away from the center of the explosion, using taxicab geometry with a range of 5 blocks. This was tested with a 60 second splash potion of weakness and the tables below list the effect in both seconds and percent. There is variance within each block, so this is a gradient scale. Damage potions are assumed to follow a similar decrease in potency.
Percentage (00 = 100%)
- They are more effective when thrown at the head of something rather than the feet.
- They reduce the length of the effect by 25% of the original effect.
- Splash potions of harming will heal undead mobs, such as zombies, skeletons, and zombie pigmen, and splash potions of healing will harm them like their negative counterparts.
- Splash potions of regeneration and poison have no effect on undead mobs.
- The bottle o'enchanting has the looks of a consumable potion but is a special type of splash potion.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!