- Rainbow Potionby Elizabeth0177.5k
- Shin Godzilla potionby NightHawk1178.8k
- grenadeby FatGhostGoat0177.3k
- POTION-O-FIERY GOODNESS0177.6k
- Splash Potion of Love0177.3k
- the moose1177.8k
- The Nauseous splash potionby Macho Rock0177.5k
- Emerlad Waterby Luqman0177.4k
- splash posion of rainbow1177.7k
- Bottle 'o' shadows0177.7k
- MLG POTION0177.4k
- Unobtainium potion0177.7k
- Splash Potion of Rainbowby Every End0177.4k
- Glowing Splash Potionby Squish0177.6k
- Splash Bottle0177.4k
- Splash Potion of Magma1178.1k
- Salender Splash Potion0177.6k
- unicorn power0177.9k
- Green Beam0177.6k
- love potionby BossC0D31177.7k
- ultimate poision potion0177.5k
- PIZZA SPELL0177.8k
- harry potter potion case0178k
- girly strong potion0177.4k
- Shurkienby Edgelord0177.6k
- coolby Lumpy Stroke0177.7k
- (undertale) Sanses ketchup0178.5k
- derp potionby bigblobby2177.9k
- Shadow Potion2177.9k
- pision potion0177.8k
- Splash potoin of speed x10000000by Pikachu0177.7k
- pencil potionby igothose2178k
- mystery potion0177.8k
- Apple Juice3178k
- potion of undead0177.8k
- spirit of halloween3177.8k
- potion of evalutionby Creepy Jewel1175.2k
- The rainbow potion0174.8k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Brewing a Splash Potion
To create a Splash Potion:
Note that simply brewing Gunpowder into a water bottle does not create an effective Splash Potion - you must add reagents first. Also note that adding Gunpowder to a helpful potion will bestow the helpful effects on the mobs and players you splash the potion on.
Using a Splash Potion
Splash Potions are thrown rather than consumed. Therefore, when you right-click while holding a Splash Potion, you will throw it, causing it to hit and affect all nearby mobs and/or players. Splash Potions can also be loaded into a dispenser for redstone -controlled attacks.
Note also that when a Splash Potion is used, the bottle is destroyed, as opposed to simply being emptied when you drink from it. And, as with all potions, do not stack. Therefore, you must keep a large reserve of bottles if you wish to use many Potions.
Area of Effect
The further away from the center of the explosion, using taxicab geometry with a range of 5 blocks. This was tested with a 60 second splash potion of weakness and the tables below list the effect in both seconds and percent. There is variance within each block, so this is a gradient scale. Damage potions are assumed to follow a similar decrease in potency.
Percentage (00 = 100%)
- They are more effective when thrown at the head of something rather than the feet.
- They reduce the length of the effect by 25% of the original effect.
- Splash potions of harming will heal undead mobs, such as zombies, skeletons, and zombie pigmen, and splash potions of healing will harm them like their negative counterparts.
- Splash potions of regeneration and poison have no effect on undead mobs.
- The bottle o'enchanting has the looks of a consumable potion but is a special type of splash potion.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!